How do YOU enchant?

Which method do you use?  

660 members have voted

1. 1. Which method do you use?

• Enchant 1 wep till i get what i want
    • Enchant multiple weapons
    • Other

On a low rate i enchant only c and b grade with normal enchants. the weapons are woreth more than the +1 a blessed wil bring so i just get blesseds, raid or gate passes its all good.

On high rate i buy like 20 weapons get all to +7 then get all to +10

if i have 10 weapons left after this i put them in the warehouse and go buy another 20.

once i have 100 +10 weapons in my warehouse, i start enchanting in batches of 20 to +15.

at the end of this you will have around 20 +15 weapons. u get the jist either continue on the same tack to the max enchant or trade em for other enchanted gear u want :P

It takes forever, its boring. But it gets results

nice method of enchanting-I think nobody will take all this stuff that you will trade them, it is better to continue to get the max thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the most times i prefer the second option

some times i use my way enchant about 10 weapons to plus 6 or plus 7 whatever and then i take 10 weapons +0 and i give plus 1 and then i enchant the plus 6 again the same plus  1 to one weapon and then enchant the plus 6

if you can.. the best way is to enchant the second way..

you should buy 5 items and enchant them all together.. ;)

but on low rates... this is a little impossible.. :/

i dont think so if the rates is like retail (66%)its absolutely the same.. ;) so.. no problem i hate the servers that have the rates less than retail like 50% this is pretty impossible