Custom survey panel

Really nice thing,but since ELFOCRASH made a similar one,i think you won't find buyers.Anyway he is 100% trusted and skilled. Gl with your sales mate.

Really nice thing,but since ELFOCRASH made a similar one,i think you won't find buyers.Anyway he is 100% trusted and skilled. Gl with your sales mate.

no i dont think so , both features may have the same name but it not for the same purpose ! Mine it can be used  from playes(and admins) that they want to ask something , for Example : Can i beat InTheEndॐ in PvP ? On the other hand elfo's survey system it is only for Admins/Gm's !

no i dont think so , both features may have the same name but it not for the same purpose ! Mine it can be used  from playes(and admins) that they want to ask something , for Example : Can i beat InTheEndॐ in PvP ? On the other hand elfo's survey system it is only for Admins/Gm's !

we both know that it takes less than 2minutes to make elfo's like yours >.>

Then im sorry.

That will be fail :D i don't think Elfo is c/p anyone.

Then im sorry.That will be fail :D i don't think Elfo is c/p anyone.

in that case he just c/p the idea of that feature , nothing else !

or the opposite ! The idea of that feature is the same , just elfo make lets say the panel more advanced !

Guest Elfocrash

in that case he just c/p the idea of that feature , nothing else !

oh chill. i had the idea ages ago. the fact that i didn't code it doesn't mean i stole it from you. It just rang bells and made me code something more.

Also if i was a jackass that doesn't like you id share mine and none would by this but it is nothing personal.

oh chill. i had the idea ages ago. the fact that i didn't code it doesn't mean i stole it from you. It just rang bells and made me code something more.

Also if i was a jackass that doesn't like you id share mine and none would by this but it is nothing personal.

I never complain about that !

Also i said that because of this :

So i saw a guy selling something relevant and i decided to code something really more advance.

But is nothing personal. No problem at all !

Guest Elfocrash

But is nothing personal. No problem at all !

i told you on the previous post that you are the reason i created it.

i told you on the previous post that you are the reason i created it.

Ok , no problem lets stop it here ;)