[Event]Short Guide of the week - Week 3

Fortuna

Genereal Info & Rules

All you have to do is reply with a short guide about a certain champion. When the event ends the judges will decide which one was the best and award the winner!

- Only 1 entry per member is allowed.

- The guide must be yours.

- You are not allowed to c/p a guide you've written in the past.

- You are allowed to edit your guide, but you have to inform us that you did so by replying in this topic

- Commenting on any guide is not allowed.

- English ONLY.

Awards

1 LoL award.

Judges

Fortuna, Finito, Noble®

Here is an example of a short champion guide just to help you out...

Katarina

Role: Jungler, support

Summoner Spells: Revive/Teleport when playing as a jungler. Clarity/Teleport when playing as a support

Masteries: 0/0/30 (post a screenshot also)

Runes: Mana regen Marks, Mana regen Seals, Mana regen Glyphs, Mana regen Quintessences

Items: Boots of Mobility + 5x Archangel Staffs when jungling. Boots of Mobility + 5x Manamunes when playing as a support

Skill Order: W>E>Q>R

General tips: When jungling I like to start at the blue buff and then run to the enemy jungle to make sure that the enemy jungler will draw First Blood. After I die, I immediately use revive and teleport to mid so that I can give another kill to the enemy mid laner. In team fights I like to run in first, place a ward, die, use Revive, then use Teleport on the ward I placed and die once more!

When playing as a support I like to buy wards just to jump on them with my E. You shouldn't ward outside of the lane, because this way you'll know when you're about to get ganked. This game is not fun if there are no surprises!

Good Luck!

Previous Events

Week 1 (Winner: Vendetta*V*)

Week 2 (Winner: VeGe)

Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow

joLsA.jpg

Role: Solo Top/AD Carry

Summoner Spells: Flash/Ignite - Cleanse*

*Use Cleanse when you're going AD Carry Jayce and you have tons of CC in enemy team like Ashe/Leona in bot lane etc.

Runes:

1) Solo Top -> Attack Damage Marks, Flat Armor Seals, Magic Resist/Level Glyphs, Armor Penetration Quintessences

2) AD Carry -> Attack Damage Marks, Flat Armor Seals, Attack Damage/Flat Magic resist Glyphs*, Flat Attack damage Quintessences

*Depends the enemy support, example: If you have aggresive enemy support with AP based skills like Taric, Alistar, Sona you better go with Flat Magic resist Runes

Masteries: 21/9/0 in both roles, Solo top and AD Carry.

q8zie.png

Skill Order

ajXek.png

Items

AD Carry

P92Rn.png

Solo Top

V1MH5.png

Tips

~ Jayce isn't the strongest AD Carry in the game and I don't really prefer him as AD. But if you want to play him as AD you need to know that he has bad lane phase, try to farm. Be less aggresive and try to engage lane fights only when jungler's coming for ganks.

~ He has nice mechanics in top lane. You can use your bow to farm from range and with safety. For example, farm with bow, if the enemy jumps on you, give him the Q/W combo, change to hammer and jump on him, hit him with E. Then you will be able to freeze the lane and deny him since he will ~30% HP

~ You can avoid ganks with youe Q/E skills. For example, if you are overextended and you see enemy jungler coming from behind, you can use your Bow/E to gain the movement speed boots, change to hammer. jump with Q on him, knock him back with E and flash away in your turret

~ Since you have a blink, you can jump and take out the enemy AP/AD Carry easy with your Q/E combo. That will save some damage for your team and if you have a decent build you're be able even to kill one of those or at least make them useless.

Ezreal

commission__ezreal_chibi_by_aniteen9-d5aixd5.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Role:AD Carry*

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Summoner Spells:Flash,Ignite

Runes:

1) Solo Top -> Greater Mark Of Strength,Greater Seal Of Resilience,Greater Glyph Of Shielding, Greater Quint Of Strength

Masteries:21/0/9 AD Carry.

e8600j.jpg

Skill Order:

2zpml3k.jpg

Items:

berserkers-greaves.gifinfinity-edge.giftrinity-force.giflast-whisper.gifguardian-angel.gifthe-bloodthirster.gif

Tips:

Ezreal usually has to play aggressive to get kills or win lane, make sure you know where the enemy jungler is when you do so. Nothing is worse than using E to get in range for a kill when all of the sudden a Maokai snares you and you die instantly.

Check the enemy champions and decide what you will be using Arcane Shift for. Being one step ahead of the enemy can lead to a great advantage, when in bottom lane dodging a skill can be the difference between getting a kill or dying. Instead of using E to get closer and raise your attack speed/damage output, use it to dodge the Janna Q or Graves Q to prevent losing a trade.

Make sure to use Q to check fog of war/brushes. Either your Q will stop short or your passive will show up above your spells, facechecking a brush as a carry is just a way to throw the game.

If you ward the enemy blue buff, then you have a good chance to steal it. Ezreal's ultimate does a decent a-beep-t of damage if he's AD, and a high a-beep-t if he's AP. After the first blue buff, a jungler will likely tank it for his AP carry to take, this can lead to it being at a low a-beep-t of health and if you time your ultimate correctly you can steal it. Also sometimes the enemy jungler/midlane may be at low health and you could kill them.

34e3b690aa98bf6db4949fa25dd67f0f-p9oqsr.jpg

Champion: Ezreal Ad

Role: Ad carry

Summoner Spells: Ghost / Ghost * Exhuast

Masteries: 21/0/9

Runes: Armor Penetration Marks / Damage / Critical

Items: Ionian Boots of Lucidity > Last Whisper > Trinity Force > The Bloodthirster > Madred's Bloodrazor > Frozen Mallet

Skill Order:  Q>E>W (After you get all three maximize Q). [ultimate when possible]

General tips:

You wanna just stick with your team and team fight. Personally, I think Ezreal makes a better jungle fighter than one that's in lane because you can always flash across the wall with  Arcane Shift and shoot enemies from the other side while your tanks takes all the damage. Your combo should be the same as when you gank(refer to the section right above). Your only other option is to fire your ultimate as a finisher instead of an initiator(as explained in the Skill Sequence section). When you're tower pushing, don't forget to shoot your team with  Essence Flux to increase the speed you guys push towers.Also dont forget in all fights start with Mystic Shot to incrise your atack speed & because it deals alot of damage. Dont forget to use exhaust when you start the fight and then start using Mystic Shot every time its ready after cd

Masteris Pic

24q7fj8.png

Cassiopeia, The Serpent's Embrace

Cassiopeia_Mythic_Splash.jpg

ROLE:MID(AP CARRY)

SUMMONER SPELLS: FLASH/IGNITE-EXHAUST*

(IGNITE WILL HELP YOU WITH TE DAMAGE OVERTIME)&(EXHAUST WILL HELP YOU LAND THE NOXIOUS BLAST(WITH THE-40% MOVEMENT SPEED) AND IT WILL ALSO REDUCE 10 MR-ARMOR  AND OPONENTS PHYSICAL DAMAGE BY 70%,AND ABILITY AND ITEM DAMAGE DEALT BY 35%,FOR 2,5 SECONDS)

RUNES

FLAT MAGIC PENETRATION MARKS

FLAT ABILITY POWER QUITESSENSES

ABILITY POWER PER LEVEL SEALS

AND MAGIC RESIST PER LEVEL(OR FLAT) GLYPHS

216075_454808234541263_633098962_n.jpg

THIS WILL GIVE YOU BETTER LANE SUSTAIN AGAINST YOUR ENEMY AP CARRY***WARNING*** IT DOESNT WORK AGAINST KASSADIN OR TALON

MASTERIES

FOR MASTERIES I RECOMEND 21/9/0

185082_454809831207770_48406640_n.jpg

SKILL ORDER

ITEMS

MFyOy.png

Tips

~Cassiopia is kinda squishy so keep some distance from the fights

~Cassiopia is particularly G00D for farming throw  W-Q combo st the mage minions they die very fast.

~Cassipian  is very mana hungry on early game  ask from your jungler the blue buff (if you dont have jungler  ask some help from your top lane) or you can make Athenes Unholy grail instead of deathfire grassp

~Cassiopia is very good with ganks too ,go pick up some kills on early game

~dont use the ulty for now reason(on early game) this is the only escaping tool

~Use ult in TeamFight's make sure that the enemy champions are facing to you And stun them with your ult*Note  a good petrifying gaze  in a team fight can change the whole game use it whisely

~Twin fang is a spammable spell never use it 1st use it only when the enemy champ has poison on him (normal cd 4sec  cd if you hit him with Tf when he is poisoned 0,5 i sugest the Q-W-E-E-E-Q combo to take out fast the enemy carries

~Noxus blast gives to you 15-16-17.5-18,75-20 % movemnt speed you can use it to chase down your foes(you can catch them very easy if you have rylais too)

~Harass the oponent with noxus blast and make him go b ( or kill him :P) to have some free farm