[HELP] i need a good developer about that problem!!!

xXObanXx

Question

Hello maxcheaters developers...

so i extremely need your help about that problem!

so my server is L2jserver H5 last revision...

i have add VERY MUCH mods (events, codes, commands, etc.)

so i don't know why but the character on every join on the server start on "null" coordinates, 1 level and dead (without "to village" button)

the same thing happened and when the character is login for first time!(after create)

and on every join the player is like before... but... if for example you will put a skill on the bar on anything else... it will keep it!

so that means the character is updated... but something give that actions to player...

(i already check enterworld.java and logout.java and i don't found something)

so i need a good developer to help me please! add me on skype: hapor_345 or pm me here!

Thank's!

I'm waiting!

Edit: When the character is going on 3rd class transfer, he permanently crashed and shows that error:

Assertion failed: Delta==Delta [File:.\UnPhysic.cpp] [Line: 1095]

and crashed on every login!

take a look at w/e change you did since this start happening but im pretty sure you add phoenix engine and you didnt rework it.

no... the only event's that i have is: tvt, tvt round, ctf, dm, monster rush, raid and town war!

what do you mean w/e change?! xD

if you don't know what mod made that delete your mods one by one and start to add them again one by one and you will see the problem... but if I were you I would check CharacterCreate packet.

if you don't know what mod made that delete your mods one by one and start to add them again one by one and you will see the problem... but if I were you I would check CharacterCreate packet.

read the topic better!

that happens on every join... not only on character create!

for example i join for first time, i give admin access to character, i go to giran for example, i level up to 85 level and i equip a weapon for example!

after that, i make a restart and the player going again 1 level, on the same area (null coordinates and near Olympiad Stadium! i hope you understund where i mean!), dead and don't have the button "to village"!

If I understood good, UserInfo packet is sending wrong information, you missed some information maybe, or added too much. Try to check that UserInfo packet.

If I understood good, UserInfo packet is sending wrong information, you missed some information maybe, or added too much. Try to check that UserInfo packet.

hmmm.... i think you are right!

i go to check it now!

Edit: aaaaand no! is not from there!

i check it with the clear UserInfo.java file and still doing the same things!

read the topic better!

that happens on every join... not only on character create!

for example i join for first time, i give admin access to character, i go to giran for example, i level up to 85 level and i equip a weapon for example!

after that, i make a restart and the player going again 1 level, on the same area (null coordinates and near Olympiad Stadium! i hope you understund where i mean!), dead and don't have the button "to village"!

what is your server pack?

we already answered u, the problem is in your custom mods, what else u want us to tell, line and java file?

i want to help me man! you think i don't know that is from mods? ofc i know it! but i want to help me to solve it! not just tell me who is the reason!

what do you mean?

I mean you added random stuff editing things you shouldn't edit with 0 knowledge.

And as others said, you edited UserInfo packet (that behavior only happens from such thing) and you either:

- added/removed one line

- changed the type of one value for another (writeD to writeS, or whatever).

In any case, it's only about UserInfo, and it's only what I said. Added to that, it's only your own error to not properly read/keep the integrity of the packet.

Try better next time.