New Maxcheaters.com Theme

xDrac

Shall Maxcheaters.com use it?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Shall Maxcheaters.com use it?

• Yes
    • No

Most definitely, that has absolutely nothing to do with 'being professional' at all.

Any news about Maxtor?he will change the theme?

Theme isnt finished yet to even begin with.

hahahahaha, comme on man, why waste your time, you know that will never be implemented, better go do some graphic design for some companies earn some money than waste it... my suggestion

hahahahaha, comme on man, why waste your time, you know that will never be implemented, better go do some graphic design for some companies earn some money than waste it... my suggestion

Aforic,

due all respect mate. I have a hell of a lot income. But I do all this graphic related stuff because it's fun, and more importantly because I enjoy it immensely. What I will do when, and how I'll do stuff is none of your or anyone elses concern. And I don't meant that offensively, I hope you realize. But once started, why not get it finished. Not to mention it didn't take a hell lot of time like other things do.

And I think I already said (not sure) that it MUST NOT be implemented. If not, okay. MXC's "loss". If yes, then that's cool and dandy you know? Y'all do what we can to help.

Aforic,

due all respect mate. I have a hell of a lot income. But I do all this graphic related stuff because it's fun, and more importantly because I enjoy it immensely. What I will do when, and how I'll do stuff is none of your or anyone elses concern. And I don't meant that offensively, I hope you realize. But once started, why not get it finished. Not to mention it didn't take a hell lot of time like other things do.

And I think I already said (not sure) that it MUST NOT be implemented. If not, okay. MXC's "loss". If yes, then that's cool and dandy you know? Y'all do what we can to help.

Man I say this to you friendly because I see you all day on xmc wasting time. And in the end is you who will have to loose and be sad that you wasted that time instead of doying something else productive. Listen me, I know what I am talking about, I have experienced this before and it's not cool at all. So take my advice, even if you now are in staff and you think the opposite but you will see in the end, that I was right.

Anyway, good luck, will leave you do whatever you want.

xDrac, if this theme will not be implented, Maxcheaters will fail once more. What this site needs most, is to look professional, you know what i mean? By implenting this theme, this site will look professional.

After all, every single user here, should thank you a lot for creating this theme

Maybe so.

And I know you meant it in a friendly manner, no worries there.

Just know that it's good and dandy, whether added or not.

I just think it would be a good addition ;)

And the community is here to push maxtor to finally get this done with, because believe it or not: we mods do the same.

Thank Anni. It's more of a gift. It isn't up to me whether it will be accepted or not. I am only giving it to the community here.

But I appreciate the support. :)

Due to lack of participation the event was cancelled.

Next time, don't complain that we aren't making any events.

I sense emo-quit :( so where's your magic theme ? didn't saw a post of yours since 1 week ago