New Maxcheaters.com Theme

xDrac

Shall Maxcheaters.com use it?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Shall Maxcheaters.com use it?

• Yes
    • No

Imo Gearbox doesn't really look like anything special at all.

But that's personal preference. The "new theme" I tried to keep more modern, sleek and dark.

You know, dark, black, makes you sexy. ;)

Wont be done anyways, i requested meme smiles wich takes 3 minutes to add, y u think he will spend 30 minutes to change a theme, forget it ;D

he just whatched the topic and vanished, hahaha ;D

Wont be done anyways, i requested meme smiles wich takes 3 minutes to add, y u think he will spend 30 minutes to change a theme, forget it ;D

memes suck. And yes I do think it will be added.

I believe the theme will never be changed again. Because,  Maxtor doesn't spend so much time here, and some mods need to be adapted in order to work properly.

Sorry, for crushing your dreams.

Looks simple to me and kind of empty, so i'd add some gaming background to it. gl.

ye , but just one the top.

If there will be gaming BG for overall forum back , the loading will be a little bit slowly .

you must be new here

Unlike you, I am trying to encourage improvements.

So if all you have to add is your pathetic trolling, then just get out of this thread and don't visit it again.

Unlike you, I am trying to encourage improvements.

So if all you have to add is your pathetic trolling, then just get out of this thread and don't visit it again.

snap, telling opinions is now considered trolling? this optimism on the first days of promote, you will see over 1-2 months what I'm talking about, same I told to bonjovi ;D