xDrac

Shall Maxcheaters.com use it?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Shall Maxcheaters.com use it?

• Yes
    • No

just turn this smf to IPB

Agreed, and it is easy to do.

SMF is unstable, laggy, buggy, cheap (Free) while IPB (Recently gone premium) has great stabillity and excellent design and is also being used by the biggest forum communities on the eworld.

Maxtor should seriously consider it. I'm sure xDrac agrees...

EDIT: http://community.invisionpower.com/ .. comon look, even their default theme is perfect! But if you insist on a dark theme there are hundreds available.

Agreed, and it is easy to do.

SMF is unstable, laggy, buggy, cheap (Free) while IPB (Recently gone premium) has great stabillity and excellent design and is also being used by the biggest forum communities on the eworld.

Maxtor should seriously consider it. I'm sure xDrac agrees...

EDIT: http://community.invisionpower.com/ .. comon look, even their default theme is perfect! But if you insist on a dark theme there are hundreds available.

in order to change one smf to IPB needs much work and you must be carefull of that move!

Yes IPB it's just excellent!!! I had made some forums with IPB and was wonderfull!!!

plus they have more security!!!

about that theme now ...

i don't know who is maxtor i just know he is admin of that site but when this theme will installed here since poll have more that 60% voted on yes? :/

You must be new, here.

do not talk me like legendary member bcuz you never know to who you speak :D

and btw next time when you quote at any topic try to be more specific on quote and reply like a boss ;)

in order to change one smf to IPB needs much work and you must be carefull of that move!

Yes IPB it's just excellent!!! I had made some forums with IPB and was wonderfull!!!

plus they have more security!!!

about that theme now ...

i don't know who is maxtor i just know he is admin of that site but when this theme will installed here since poll have more that 60% voted on yes? :/

you must be really new here