For Voqus

Vision

Thanks mate, i like it.

What do you suggest about text it must be there or no?

Otherwise, I'm glad you like it have fun.

What do you suggest about text it must be there or no?

Otherwise, I'm glad you like it have fun.

Well the only thing i can say about the text is to never use drop shadow on signatures. It doesn't blend in with the rest of the tag. That's all, hope u improve somehow by that ;)

Well the only thing i can say about the text is to never use drop shadow on signatures. It doesn't blend in with the rest of the tag. That's all, hope u improve somehow by that ;)

Hmm and why not? It's just a shadow. I mean what it's disadvantages?

Hmm and why not? It's just a shadow. I mean what it's disadvantages?

Looks cool though to be perfectly honest, it kind of creeps me out a little bit :D

I wouldn't add texts on such large art. But if you want text on it for example to label it someone's property, I would of used another font. Simple, default ones like Arial or Tahoma. I'd make the font bigger and place it somewhere else. Not on the render at least. But it's cool, mate. :)

Looks cool though to be perfectly honest, it kind of creeps me out a little bit :D

I wouldn't add texts on such large art. But if you want text on it for example to label it someone's property, I would of used another font. Simple, default ones like Arial or Tahoma. I'd make the font bigger and place it somewhere else. Not on the render at least. But it's cool, mate. :)

Thank you dude. You give me hopes for a better feature in GFX.

I like it :) , althought the effects looks kinda low quality don't know why .  and fix the borders up and down , overall it's nice althought i'm not fan of big arts. and one more thing i forgot to say you've used the same abstract in the bg like 8-9 times :p

I like it :) , althought the effects looks kinda low quality don't know why .  and fix the borders up and down , overall it's nice althought i'm not fan of big arts. and one more thing i forgot to say you've used the same abstract in the bg like 8-9 times :p

Well, all we have a style. That's mine.