Irritating behavior, harassment and brain disability

Vazelos

Trollers complaining about being trolled, Epic.

xaxaxa

Vazelos for god sake , you wrote all this , for Dragic ?

IT SEEMS THAT HE MAKE YOU MAD !

hahahahaha

xaxaxa

Vazelos for god sake , you wrote all this , for Dragic ?

IT SEEMS THAT HE MAKE YOU MAD !

hahahahaha

not rly , just vazelos got an advantage to ban this idiot and i hope he will find a reason for you soon :)

not rly , just vazelos got an advantage to ban this idiot and i hope he will find a reason for you soon :)

for the time being suck my lolipop and dance

Hello to the management of the forum, I would like to ask for your concern about the user Dragic.

He is constantly attacking me around the forum, even I blocked my pm from him, he keeps disturbing me by commenting polluting and childish memos on my profile.

He has been a notorious contaminating factor on karma abuses and a great drama starter. He had been banned recently for insulting a moderator and making karma abuses, after 2 days, literally he started repeating him self also he makes a donkey look like genius from Mars in front of his mental state. Recently he had been reported again from reputation issues and I did not notice any change on his behavior even thought he had been warned that he is already reported to head of administration.

I would like to ask for his account suspension immediately according to rules of Maxcheaters.com.

Thanks for your attention and solidarity.

*attachment in case he is going remove the reply.

http://i.imgur.com/cgJsJ.png

Seriously now, it's the most complete report that I've ever read in this community so far. And you're right. Anyway I'll make another try of reporting him again.