If i would had money ,i would do this kind of interlude server (More Features)

If i would had money and i would had time ,i would do this kind of interlude server :)

General Features:

• L2OFF files with best balance and most balanced buffs for pvp in scheme

• XP: 60,SP: 60,Spoil: x2

• 2 Different buffers (1 for newbies till they reach 79 and 1 special with some bonus buffs added in Coliseum/Castles)

• Buffs 60 minute (COP/COV/POW/POF/POA/MC/VOP 30 minute at newbie buffer and 60 min at the special buffer)

• Rebirth System x3 (3% each stat per rebirth)

• Tattoos (5% stats each except absolute that give 10% hp and resolve that give 15 speed)

• Solo Reward System (not crappy mass like all crappy servers) for beas/bews/accesories/agathions and much more

• No GM SHOP ,all npcs are retail with custom items + currency

Enchant System:

• Safe: 5

• Max: 16

• Chance: 65%

• Bless Chance: 65%

• When you fail with bless ,it goes -1 not to 0

Event System:

• LMS (Last man standing) with reward per kill and the one with most kills = bonus + announcement, 2 chances (mana recovery per kill)

• DM (Death Match) with reward per kill including kill streak announcement + bonus for the one with most kills

• BS (Battle System), similar with tvt but 3 teams not 2 with low reward per kill and big bonus for the winner team

• Mini 1v1 Event (olympiad like but with rewards + event top)

• Event Top Manager (who is on rank 20 on each event)

• Event Shop Manager (you can buy things with the rewards you got from each kill/won events including enchants,accessories and much more)

Farming System:

• Economy is based on fire/wind/water/ mantras, Adena and more

• 30 Level/Farming zones including 4 top farming zones for high level (primeval,monastery,pagan,primeval island)

• Mini raid bosses with special drops including beas/bews/life stones that can be soloed by a full party only (Primeval Island,Monastery of silence & Pagan Temple)

• 4Sepulcher quest (fire/wind/water drop, best place to farm for a party)

Olympiad System:

• Anti Feed System (cant play from same ip)

• 2 Weeks Hero

• Added buffer (just like in Gracia where you can choose 5 different buffs)

Ok, i added more features, so this is like 60% interlude mid-rate server (oh ,you dont want to know about how i would make gracia lol) and yeah, some ideas are inspired from l2dreams (my most favorite server of all the time, especially when it was l2paradise interlude, i would like to bring some people old time back but i cant, maybe someone want to get inspired from my ideas and want to create this kind of server, this is the only thing that i can ask for :3

I had read in the past that you hate buffers and now you want a buffer.

Dafuq.

I dont remember, did i ever said such thing?

Maybe i said that i dont like copy-paste buffers  like everyone do in their crappy servers :)

fricking monkeys ,they have no clue about a good server ,what do you think

I think you are an ignorant hypocrit.

Barely any different than what you can dig up in the advertisement forum.

So apart from rebirth system, this has nothing different.

And it was done a bazzilion times.

i think event more than bazillion, like 2 bazillions or 3 :D i am waiting for yours vision of cool server :P

xaxa these features are just 30% of what i can do on a interlude server, i didn't had patience to say all the features (i just told the basic and the most simplistic features that would represent a interlude server from my work)

PS: Its not the feature that had been used 50 times that matter but how do you use it ,got it monkey?

EDIT: Tomorrow il edit topic and add real features

xaxa these features are just 30% of what i can do on a interlude server, i didn't had patience to say all the features (i just told the basic and the most simplistic features that would represent a interlude server from my work)

PS: Its not the feature that had been used 50 times that matter but how do you use it ,got it monkey?

And you use it how? On an interlude server? 60x?

Wow. I think I saw something like this, but gracia epilogue, 40 x!!!!!

And 30xxx!!!!

And 70x!!!

Be sure to use your features wisely!!!

P.S. You don't need money to open a server like this.

lol, so i dont know what is this topic about, u wanted to show us cool server but u didnt show anything special, and now when somebody said that, u are talking that its not everything, looks lke somebody doesnt have balls. U want somebody to create server like this, but for what? This server would fail like other servers with such features(and there were many servers like this).

Before calling somebody else monkey, think about yourself first.

Call me blind if you want or wish, but this is just random.

5% general stats vs 15 speed?

You can put effort into "thinking up unique serber" if you want and we will clap you foo - but when you make random custom stats for the sakes of having random custom stats and claim it is something - go fk urself.

If you still didnt get it - 5% stats = small

15 speed - huge

60x and 3 rebirths = nascar server = first to level up wins = rapes lowbies = lowbies cry of inbalance = no competition for high levels, they leave = server dies cos 30 BRs badmouth about server closing and/or being dead.

Economy with custom currency = biggest sht ever.

To create a worthy economy you have to have understanding of logistics. You have to be damn wonderkid or an actual engineer/economist to understand models/objects.

So yeah monkey - you are a scrub.