interlude [L2 OFF] Interlude-Online (FACTION SERVER 1,2k + Online)

Confident

Lets assume that buffs are alright (besides even the half of em are useless) ,I can't log in to try that server.What's wrong ,is it offline?I thought it wiped and started again at 29/4 .And also on the website it says that about 800people are online plus the login symbol is green ,someone please enlighten me lol.

If anyone knows whats happening leave a message and also tell us when is this going again up online.Thanks in advance !

If anyone still needs a english system folder for interlude-online.ru here it is. Took me forever to figure out how to show the sprees and multi-kills! once I found out it was just ten lines of missing code in the systemmsg-e.dat I felt like such a noob T.T. Anyways here it is, enjoy.

http://www.2shared.com/file/1374hxEX/systemGvEv2.html

Server just got wiped/reset on April 29, 2013.

d/l link by a guy with 1 post hmm....

He's english patch is working fine (translated the ru to eng) I found this guy on forums too don't worry about it.

Anyway someone please answer to my question ,when is this sh1t going on?

I can't understand why ppl are playing on russian server.

I know that they are stable and have allot of players ... but u can't speak with nobody there, if you have a problem ...  :)

I can't understand the reason you post useless things like that ,yeah we all know that RU community sucks but can you offer us anything better?No ,I doubt it.

Speaking of which ,my most beloved L2 server(also faction) was a german one owned by Herami and tReXperT called L2 FractionWars .I found the info from the server by huge luck while searching the web .Ofc those are some basic info ,it used to be really epic ( I still remember almost every detail ) if anyone could create a server like that I could advertise it in every L2 forum/game forum out there and help you gather about 200 stable ppl for sure.

Here's a list of basic info about it:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I added some information by my own on the list already been wrote.Also this server was created way before infinite was even a thought so dont post shit like it has some similarities.

> 2-3-4 Fractions-Factions

> Over 32 Towns/Castles and Zones to capture.Towns/Castles have a Crystal in the center which is guarded by medium strong fighters with a lot of hp tho.Zones: "Execution Grounds" for example on the third or second floor inside the hole there used be a Boss with guards.

> Custom Buff System (Buffs limited to 13-15 per char)

> Custom Shops (from each enemy you get 1A and from each zone you capture with your pt you get around 5 plus Event-Medals.A-grd weps costed around 80-100a/armor sets 150a.S weps about 250-300a plus some Ev-Medals and S sets almost the same)

> Custom Events (There was a really epic event which I still remember called Pandora however its really hard to explain on a forum topic)

> Balanced PvP System (Great balance between classes for an interlude server)

> 99,99% Uptime

> Friendly Community & Friendly Admins

> New Feature are continuesly developed

> Fast Bug Fixing

> No Dual Boxing!

> No Walling!

> Global & Hero Chat = English only!

=> Get Adenas by killing players

=> Get Medals by killing lords

=> Get Safe Enchants by killing players

GK had every day a different zone unless the whole place was captured from one Faction.

Let's say that all the factions get started with 1 place around Dion .The Blue one has the Castle ,Red has the Town and Yellow has Floran Village(Zone as mentioned above not a town or place).

I think epic boss jewels were disabled or bosses added all together in one zone.Also starting-main places for each factions were Baium's place at Toi/Valakas Zone and devasted castle (ofc those things could change)

Also I should point out that the community was bigger than 80-90 ppl back then even when it closed .The reason the server went down was because the owner was unable to focus on the server while he was busy with his studies.

wrong password buddy, go to the webpage recover password options and get it back, same thing happened to me today and got it back. Servers really good but this russians going nuts all the time with their freaking laguange drives me crazy i wanna play so bad but i cant man its frustrating i dont know if u get me

wrong password buddy, go to the webpage recover password options and get it back, same thing happened to me today and got it back. Servers really good but this russians going nuts all the time with their freaking laguange drives me crazy i wanna play so bad but i cant man its frustrating i dont know if u get me

I get dis everytime I see a ru srv opening. Rly facking dilemma :)  But I always dont play in da end.

I can't see the image you posted, but try this delete the "option.ini" in the system folder it maybe my screen resolution settings.

Edit* just noticed you said "theirs" try using a different image hosting service and I may be able to help ya.