interlude [L2 OFF] Interlude-Online (FACTION SERVER 1,2k + Online)

Confident

Srv is da best..I dont know what are u haters crying about..If u srsly like a srv u can start playing there..What do u care if the russians swear each others and whatever they do in their real life and spam it on global chat..Just play ur pvps,sieges,forts etc..have fun!

Srv is da best..I dont know what are u haters crying about..If u srsly like a srv u can start playing there..What do u care if the russians swear each others and whatever they do in their real life and spam it on global chat..Just play ur pvps,sieges,forts etc..have fun!

Man i couldn't even take buffs.Everything is in russian!

If u want search a little..I made like 2 min to take buffs and at last i found it..

YOU PRESS THE 4 BUTTONS AT THE TOP AND THEN THE ONE BELOW AND PRESS BERSEKER SPIRIT COV AND ETC.. Sorry for caps

Your clan recruiting? have supports?

Pretty much we quitted..Not because it wasn't good..instead it was ROCKING hard!Instead there are servers that we like more and pretty-much you can pvp with your clannies!But you can find international clans if u shout!

yeah this server is retarded unless your .ru, if damn russians dont know how to make international with some -beep-ing English translations then i wont waste my time.

Server is fckin awesome!The only problem is the language...

• 8 months later...

If anyone still needs a english system folder for interlude-online.ru here it is. Took me forever to figure out how to show the sprees and multi-kills! once I found out it was just ten lines of missing code in the systemmsg-e.dat I felt like such a noob T.T. Anyways here it is, enjoy.

http://www.2shared.com/file/1374hxEX/systemGvEv2.html

Server just got wiped/reset on April 29, 2013.