interlude Lineage II WarPath 300+ Online New Updates EveryDay! Try Us !!

Thank you my friend for the proofs you should talk earlyer about that. By the way Dev Nanobyte Aka Mark get banned from the server because of this situation.

Thank you Lineage ][ WarPath Team.

So what you think ppl will keep play in your server after all this... just 1 way dude close it and reopen after 1 week with rename etc.

p.s 1 suggestion next time try to change npc/mob/farm all that sh1ts almost same with others servers.

So what you think ppl will keep play in your server after all this... just 1 way dude close it and reopen after 1 week with rename etc.

p.s 1 suggestion next time try to change npc/mob/farm all that sh1ts almost same with others servers.

Sorry my friend but the server will still open untyl we have 1 person online. Our project is serius and we are not afraid do make bans or delete characters. The only think we want is our server to succes. We worked really hard and some people are trying to make negative facts about us, but we will still running this server as i mentioned before untyl we have 1 person online.

Thank you!

Lineage ][ WarPath Team.

You worked really hard? You are using ready Amelia pack.You haven't do anything.You don't even change anti buff shield name..L2Amelia Anti Buff Shield, huh.Npc from Amelia. Everything.As i can see on photo you are corrupted too."I can give only 2 skills" x0a0x0axa GL!

You worked really hard? You are using ready Amelia pack.You haven't do anything.You don't even change anti buff shield name..L2Amelia Anti Buff Shield, huh.Npc from Amelia. Everything.As i can see on photo you are corrupted too."I can give only 2 skills" x0a0x0axa GL!

look what did he said,this staff was dismissed after this issue.

My friend if you dont know you can ask someone like someone who is in the staff about everything you are comfused. If you want to contact with me please add me on skype l2warpath.

Thank you.