interlude Lineage II WarPath 300+ Online New Updates EveryDay! Try Us !!

Confident stfu, the website and their forum only went down after my post..Why ur asking for patch on mxc forum, when u could ask at their forum like some peeps did?

U cant even write decent english, and ur calling me br..ur the brain retard here gtfo

Really love when people wannabe right 24/7 without even 1 mistake!It's a shame asking the patch here u fcking morron?I havent seen any idiot br spamming on their forum for patch thats why i didnt start a topic there.!pff brs.

Guys why you're waiting for this? come all to l2panic, it failed 3 times already, but whatever is better than these servers with easy farm and PI pvp zone.

Panic etc servers would have beeen great if only they had people..A mid rate like Panic,with these custom zones and economy system would be great for 1k people and not for 50 offline shops and 50 clanless people farming..It would've been great for clans to show up with 3-4 parties at RBs..Otherwise i would've joined in every mid rate L2 OFF srv that opened with the same rates!

Really love when people wannabe right 24/7 without even 1 mistake!It's a shame asking the patch here u fcking morron?I havent seen any idiot br spamming on their forum for patch thats why i didnt start a topic there.!pff brs.

Are you insulting to BR people?

you're gr, i want to see an epic fight between Gr and BR. lol

You haven't seen? THere was atleast 2topics about patch..are u fuking blind greeko? Why most of greeks gotta be tards like u..no offense to greeks, because i know some greeks that are not stupid, neither kids like confident w/e

enough of spam..suicide mate ;)

Panic etc servers would have beeen great if only they had people..A mid rate like Panic,with these custom zones and economy system would be great for 1k people and not for 50 offline shops and 50 clanless people farming..It would've been great for clans to show up with 3-4 parties at RBs..Otherwise i would've joined in every mid rate L2 OFF srv that opened with the same rates!

yes, you're right, but if all of you guys come to l2panic... so it could reach more than 200

pedroo the pedo idk what u are talking about i just know that u are a MAD br and should equip the BR dragonic bow..+40 % of stupidness!to Beast:Compare a greek with a br u fcking morron and tell me who is better,also idk from which monkey countrey u come from but i guess u are a sh1tty RO,BG or whatever fcking scumbag

Guess it became a hobby to test servers and point out how stupid can admins be.Can't use bow because i'm tank and i guess daggers can't use heavy armor too.And my question is : WHO THE HELL CAME UP WITH THAT IDEA?