interlude Lineage II WarPath 300+ Online New Updates EveryDay! Try Us !!

* Weapon Augmentations 1-active , 1-pasive        BAD IDEA! You should make augments 1 active OR 1 passive.

yes sorry let me correct it its a typing error.

Thanks for that!

Oh my god please one moderators delete this flaming posts. thank you!

Flaming post? Are you insane? Do you think that players are stupid? When you're seeing one server opens after other, it's obviously, players are able to understand which server is which and to who belongs just by seeing the features, you even use the same style of topic to advertise your server & the same style of gameplay. I might be wrong, but what about if I'm right?

Flaming post? Are you insane? Do you think that players are stupid? When you're seeing one server opens after other, it's obviously, players are able to understand which server is which and to who belongs just by seeing the features, you even use the same style of topic to advertise your server & the same style of gameplay. I might be wrong, but what about if I'm right?

Ok see a proof here. because as all know the admin of l2amelia was Greek.

99ykasmtl0rwa7am6zwr.png

Ok see a proof here. because as all know the admin of l2amelia was Greek.

99ykasmtl0rwa7am6zwr.png

Anyway, as I said I might be wrong. The feature seems okay, so I'll give it a try. Good Luck!