interlude Lineage II WarPath 300+ Online New Updates EveryDay! Try Us !!

ATS Luck Is No Excuse L2Sandora

QQ Noob you had in L2Sandora 12 Donators ,1 Pt With Blue Nick stupid kid .. Keep Donate and Die kid .. bb

Here you dont had Donators and died like a monkeys stupid tard.

Here you died too w/o donators srupid noob .. Keep Draming now Ciao.

P.S Die Like a b1tch Cry like a b1tch!!

You better shout yourselfs instead of adding such videos like a thanksgiving-turkey.

Worst ma-playing in l2history, Some non-factors with some awesome excuses like greek's politicians made impress theirselfs with some starwar videos of their shity game-style! Grats yalls you won first place in stupidity!

[move]YOU UGLY FAGS KEEP FIGHTING FOR JUST SOME L2J SERVERS. KINDA BRAZILEROGR33KS!!![/move]

We are here to help your server EXPAND :!:

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=247078.0

Taken from original post

We are pleased to introduce SatelliteVoter and SatelliteTracker, a unique game server advertising/voting solution!

We are selling a service for voting up private game servers on top ranking, voting sites. Private servers would use our services to drive traffic and potential new players to join their server. These players, in return, will have a chance to help server owners by donating to support

SatelliteVoter Features

Professionally Managed Voting Infrastructure

Free Demos for New Customers

Free use of SatelliteTracker to track your votes in real-time

Competitive pricing

12H, 24H, or 48H delivery

Voting contract SLA (Service Level Agreement)

You ONLY pay for successful votes, by default

Flexible delivery methods via diverse voting algorithms

SatellieTracker Features

Track votes delivered via SatelliteVoter on your mobile phone or webkit browser in real-time

Ensures votes are delivered within promised SLA

Supports iPhone, Android, and Blackberry Smartphones or Tablets

Supports Google Chrome and Apple Safari webkit browsers

We currently support voting on gamesites200, topofgames, and topservers200 but will be adding additional capacity (topsites) each week.

We can deliver up to 20,000 votes per day for serious customers. Visit our website and click on the Satellite images for more information or contact us for free demo votes!

satellitevoter . com- Click on the Satellite images!

Server is 4 Days Online. We had some bad situations with people flaming about our server but after patient we've reached 200 people online on 5/8/12. Hopefully today our server will be accepted on Hopzone Topsite and the votereward will be enabled. Hope you guys of Mxc you can give one more try and see what L2Warpath server is...

New updates comming and we are waiting your reports for any problem that you have, and shortly we will resolve any problem because is logical that any new server have some problems in the begining. So you guys are the only way to help us make better this server. And we guarantee to you that l2Warpath will stay alive untyl we have 1 person online!

Thank you by Lineage ][ WarPath team.

Server is 4 Days Online. We had some bad situations with people flaming about our server but after patient we've reached 200 people online on 5/8/12. Hopefully today our server will be accepted on Hopzone Topsite and the votereward will be enabled. Hope you guys of Mxc you can give one more try and see what L2Warpath server is...

New updates comming and we are waiting your reports for any problem that you have, and shortly we will resolve any problem because is logical that any new server have some problems in the begining. So you guys are the only way to help us make better this server. And we guarantee to you that l2Warpath will stay alive untyl we have 1 person online!

Thank you by Lineage ][ WarPath team.

gl, im choose to play here too (i hope i wont see corruption anymore)

Thanks for Choosing us and i let you know that we trying our best to make our players have the best pvp's in lineage world. Have a nice stay!

By Lineage ][ WarPath Team.

its great server but i think you must incress the Buff Time like 8 hours becuase some times my litle brother farm for me and he don't know how to take buffs i hope you make it, thanks !

its great server but i think you must incress the Buff Time like 8 hours becuase some times my litle brother farm for me and he don't know how to take buffs i hope you make it, thanks !

bot detected lol.

I am playing on this server too and i can say that i am enjoying it :)

ARE YOU -beep-ING KIDDING ME? WHAT THE -beep- BALANCE IS THIS

I give 168-300 dmg with gladiator to mage with 1,7 k p.def and i get 3 k from mage on 2,6 k m.def ,are you -beep-ing kidding me? i never saw worse server balance than this ,for fuck sake ,and triple sonic slash give lower damage than all skills too lol

ARE YOU -beep-ING KIDDING ME? WHAT THE -beep- BALANCE IS THIS

I give 168-300 dmg with gladi skills and i get 3 k from mage ,are you -beep-ing kidding me? i never saw worse server balance than this ,good luck oh my god

srsly you must be retarded

And you want to give 5k with gladi and take 100 from mage?If you are noob and don't know how to buff it's not server's problem omg.

And you want to give 5k with gladi and take 100 from mage?If you are noob and don't know how to buff it's not server's problem omg.

Go back to jail you retard

Gladi should give like 1-2 k long and 4 k triple ,thats how is gladiator in l2 not 150-300 dmg you fucking sick bastard

Ur mother is

You guys suck hard at this game and you dont care about other classes ,you just play mage/archer and talk nonsense in topic about that im idiot but ure so fucking pathetic sick fuck