interlude L2SandorA RebOrN x75 UpComming 1.8.2012 18:00 GMT + 2! All Will Be There!

D3athLeGenD™

So lame.Do you think when players understood why the server they play is closed by legend they will join his server? I don't think so.

IL players are sheeps,they don't think,they will just join a new server(IL ofc)and donate.98% of the IL servers is closing after a month anyway.

IL players are sheeps,they don't think,they will just join a new server(IL ofc)and donate.98% of the IL servers is closing after a month anyway.

because some of you actualy like you and other dickes who write at my topics/game its my time to sell or close the server i dont know you make me after 1 year online that server to close it i dont have any more people because all flaming me without reason ddos me again without reason and then now we come to reality again you will tell me deathlegend you will close server again and again and again SHIT dickers so now because i dont have enough players what to do? still pay the dedicated and protection for nothing? jesus. w/e i have boring to answer to kiddos !!!!

because some of you actualy like you and other dickes who write at my topics/game its my time to sell or close the server i dont know you make me after 1 year online that server to close it i dont have any more people because all flaming me without reason ddos me again without reason and then now we come to reality again you will tell me deathlegend you will close server again and again and again SHIT dickers so now because i dont have enough players what to do? still pay the dedicated and protection for nothing? jesus. w/e i have boring to answer to kiddos !!!!

i actually like l2sandora and i don't have any problem with you,i'm talking about koza's servers and other servers like this.

i actually like l2sandora and i don't have any problem with you,i'm talking about koza's servers and other servers like this.

i talk for all not for you like you peoples to worst my server.

Deathlegend you look very dissapointed and sad

Wait, take a deep breath, escape from these haters -leeching-s and if u still believe in this game ,make a new server ,much better than ever (wait 1-2 months at least after dex open so people will get bored of it) and you try harder

PS: Beside a ddos protection ,there is also auto-updater to help you  ;D so if haters want to ddos you ,they must download 50.000 times l2.ini and i doubt that they wont get bored

LIFE IS NICE SO GO ON AND START FROM 0 ,gl :)

Deathlegend you look very dissapointed and sad

Wait, take a deep breath, escape from these haters -leeching-s and if u still believe in this game ,make a new server ,much better than ever (wait 1-2 months at least after dex open so people will get bored of it) and you try harder

PS: Beside a ddos protection ,there is also auto-updater to help you  ;D so if haters want to ddos you ,they must download 50.000 times l2.ini and i doubt that they wont get bored

LIFE IS NICE SO GO ON AND START FROM 0 ,gl :)

bro i am hosting at the company who l2dex hosting i have russian ddos protection no one can ddos me by the way i am dissapointed of those peoples because those years i spend money and hard work for be at that place nowdays w/e dude life is life kids are kids lineage its lineage money its money so you can choose what ever you want. i continue my hard work. ;)

bro i am hosting at the company who l2dex hosting i have russian ddos protection no one can ddos me by the way i am dissapointed of those peoples because those years i spend money and hard work for be at that place nowdays w/e dude life is life kids are kids lineage its lineage money its money so you can choose what ever you want. i continue my hard work. ;)

Hard Work?? U Even Know What Hard Work Means??? Go Build A House Or Hotel And Then U Can Flatter Yourself With ''I Continue My Hard Work'' Things...

Get A Life Please.