interlude L2SandorA RebOrN x75 UpComming 1.8.2012 18:00 GMT + 2! All Will Be There!

D3athLeGenD™

First of all the admin of this server is a BIG FAT Gypsy Animal Kid who make every 2 months a new server cause he need allways money to buy stylo clothes, to have an I phone and some other things cause he need to be one of the cool guys of the scool. And that all with YOUR MONEY!!! Are you retardet and you want to loose money? Than this is the right server for you! You want to play allways against admin friends? Here is the right place! You have money and you want to have a Super Man Full Augment or other extra stats char? Send a petition to D3athLeGenD™  and all your wishes come true :D

MSG to D3athLeGenD™: Mate, you need to grow up and get a life, finish your scool cause you are now 3 years in the same class, look for a real job. Im sure this msg will be deleted soon from one of your corupted friends but ok never mind :) You are a retard and many people know that :) If you think i am right guys and you know Mr.D3athLeGenD™ Replay with a +1. :)

PS: D3athLeGenD™ Please stop trying to cut your hair like an Emo man, its not your style ;)

First of all the admin of this server is a BIG FAT Gypsy Animal Kid who need allways money to buy stylo clothes, to have an I phone and some other things cause he need to be one of the cool guys of the scool. And that all with YOUR MONEY!!! Are you retardet and you want to loose money? Than this is the right server for you! You want to play allways against admin friends? Here is the right place! You have money and you want to have a Super Man Full Augment or other extra stats char? Send a petition to D3athLeGenD™  and all your wishes come true :D

MSG to D3athLeGenD™: Mate, you need to grow up and get a life, finish your scool cause you are now 3 years in the same class, look for a real job. Im sure this msg will be deleted soon from one of your corupted friends but ok nm :)

You're totally wrong. This is enough i think

First of all the admin of this server is a BIG FAT Gypsy Animal Kid who make every 2 months a new server cause he need allways money to buy stylo clothes, to have an I phone and some other things cause he need to be one of the cool guys of the scool. And that all with YOUR MONEY!!! Are you retardet and you want to loose money? Than this is the right server for you! You want to play allways against admin friends? Here is the right place! You have money and you want to have a Super Man Full Augment or other extra stats char? Send a petition to D3athLeGenD™  and all your wishes come true :D

MSG to D3athLeGenD™: Mate, you need to grow up and get a life, finish your scool cause you are now 3 years in the same class, look for a real job. Im sure this msg will be deleted soon from one of your corupted friends but ok never mind :) You are a retard and many people know that :) If you think i am right guys and you know Mr.D3athLeGenD™ Replay with a +1. :)

PS: D3athLeGenD™ Please stop trying to cut your hair like an Emo man, its not your style ;)

oo boy stop this drama/prama, maybe he make servers for money is not the only! you can do that? i dont think so. Be srly stop care for others.

Jager mister is the Valandis he have stealing of me 300 euros he lives from some bucks from lineage he is totaly crup old man 30++ years old he have opens too many server for live xAOX aoxA OX aoxA OXA oxA OXoa oxA OXa oxa  FUCKING ANIMAL FAT GUY GO EAT SOME BURGERS! AT GERMANY FUCKING RETARD VALANDI

ahaha +1 :D

I dont know personally the owner of L2-Sandora aka Deathlegend here in Maxcheaters but all i have to say is: Good job to him and very nice work. I dont play there but i join at the beggining just to see how the server is. Its the one of the servers which i liked (I am talking about that client)

For all haters that flame him and his server if you are so smart and you think that you can do AT LEAST the same or better, do it and let us know your try. GO fvck yourself. I dont care about his age, not only me but all the players imo. All they want is just one good server. Let the flame out of here. JEALOUS people.

@DeathLegend let them say w/e they want. Congratulations for one more time for your 2 servers.

I dont know personally the owner of L2-Sandora aka Deathlegend here in Maxcheaters but all i have to say is: Good job to him and very nice work. I dont play there but i join at the beggining just to see how the server is. Its the one of the servers which i liked (I am talking about that client)

For all haters that flame him and his server if you are so smart and you think that you can do AT LEAST the same or better, do it and let us know your try. GO fvck yourself. I dont care about his age, not only me but all the players imo. All they want is just one good server. Let the flame out of here. JEALOUS people.

@DeathLegend let them say w/e they want. Congratulations for one more time for your 2 servers.

you are the only one to tell me that thnx for sure dude because i have work too many hours for all of this too many years for get that place and thats all...w/e dude btw what is your name ingame? thnx again.

you are the only one to tell me that thnx for sure dude because i have work too many hours for all of this too many years for get that place and thats all...w/e dude btw what is your name ingame? thnx again.

I dont play as i told, i only joined at the beggining cause i saw very good features and very nice advertise. thats all=)

Keep trying.

This is your best server,that's for sure!If i were you btw i would start doing ddos attacks at every interlude server possible,every noob nowdays opens an interlude server hoping to make a living out of it,these guys don't even know how to play the game,that's the funny part,they play for like 1 month - 1 year and then just cuz they can't play anywhere they open a server and all of the sudden they think they're good enough to be developers or administrators.

This is your best server,that's for sure!If i were you btw i would start doing ddos attacks at every interlude server possible,every noob nowdays opens an interlude server hoping to make a living out of it,these guys don't even know how to play the game,that's the funny part,they play for like 1 month - 1 year and then just cuz they can't play anywhere they open a server and all of the sudden they think they're good enough to be developers or administrators.

explain? kinda loled :S i cant understand your point!