interlude L2SandorA RebOrN x75 UpComming 1.8.2012 18:00 GMT + 2! All Will Be There!

D3athLeGenD™

I remember the old old server when max was +16 but are very hard to enchant and people running around with MAX +7 weapon a lot of fun and better balance

but no now all have this -beep-ing idea of +16 so have fun with this shit

(ofc if you considering my idea of server old style you can't make donation for +16...)

i dont put donation dude for enchant . donations will be fair no augs not enchants !

GL with server,i will maybe join..1 Suggestion..Remove all the farm zones and put 1 farm zone ..Preferably :SODA,Elven Fortress or whatever and add only Armor and Weapon coins which will be needed for S grade..otherwise the pvp will be reduced if there are a lot of farm zones..Instead if there is only Elven fortress,people will fight outside and inside to take farm spots..P.S dont add A LOT of mobs,only a reasonable number...Also remove Primeval Island from pvp zone..its tooooo old and used..Use 1 small room with 1 spawn for endless pvp..

GL with server,i will maybe join..1 Suggestion..Remove all the farm zones and put 1 farm zone ..Preferably :SODA,Elven Fortress or whatever and add only Armor and Weapon coins which will be needed for S grade..otherwise the pvp will be reduced if there are a lot of farm zones..Instead if there is only Elven fortress,people will fight outside and inside to take farm spots..P.S dont add A LOT of mobs,only a reasonable number...Also remove Primeval Island from pvp zone..its tooooo old and used..Use 1 small room with 1 spawn for endless pvp..

we will see dude but its ok with the farm zones only have 3 farm zones and adenas.

No thx Same with PvP %100 Again Free augments ... CYO And 500 ppl? never !

Because i am not bad guy i give you a chanse to join again to my server and i delete the past..

Donations : NO AUGS NOT ENCHANT SKILLS! NOTICE! only clan aio hero etc.

Still, I dont know if I can trust you again, since you already tricked me once.

I suppose I should wait a week b4 I log but then it'd be late..