Official Spam Topic

Maxtor

I was sure that you didn't know what a pharmacist is. And that's because you are closed in your house for your whole life. Go to the nearest pharmacist, you retarded piece of shit, and tell him the crap you write here. Until then, my dick.

Leave the adults discuss for a second without popping like your dead father's fart.

Well, trying to improving your skills is fine, but dont act like the big thing. The thing that bothers me is that even if you were inactive for the last 2  years at least, you got promoted. Let's face the truth, when was the last time you shared something with the kids, here.

You can always send me a message to help you, but first in order to be a better person ask for demotion and earn this potition by actually sharing something again. This will not earn just mine respect, which you may not care about, but also the respect of other members.

By saying I used to share, but now I am a moderator and I work to a hidden public l2j project, you are showing that you deserve nothing. Exactly the same with Setekh. He used to share, he used to help, but he become a moderator.

I have atm no pc i use my brothers pc when i will have my own i will share stuff again but not to earn respect i dont care about respect of guys who just talk and show nothing, the fact of the matter is if you are so great than how come i have the most shares over l2j boards?If you would be so god damn great you would be in my place as coder.

I have atm no pc i use my brothers pc when i will have my own i will share stuff again but not to earn respect i dont care about respect of guys who just talk and show nothing, the fact of the matter is if you are so great than how come i have the most shares over l2j boards?If you would be so god damn great you would be in my place as coder.

What should I earn if I become a coder?

There isn't even emotional satisfaction anymore neither appreciation.

Also, you keep mentioning your past shares.

Yeah you should be a great coder. IN THE PAST.

yeah because java and l2j have changed so much in 1-2 years

atleast i have shares to mention unlike you :D

atleast i have shares to mention unlike you :D

Should I make the what should I earn question?

I didn't ask to be a coder.

By the time you are a coder, you should share something even you like it or not.

Lucky you, the current staff doesn't have any high-rank staff members who know coding knowledge, and they simply don't care if coding and l2j sections are dead.

Should I make the what should I earn question?

I didn't ask to be a coder.

By the time you are a coder, you should share something even you like it or not.

Lucky you, the current staff doesn't have any high-rank staff members who know coding knowledge, and they simply don't care if coding and l2j sections are dead.

than just stop talking about it and stop saying people are useless and you are the all mighty coder while you do nothing, so far the 1 thing im sure about you is that your existance here is only to lie and try to make people think you are great while you suck. thats the nice impression you set.

than just stop talking about it and stop saying people are useless and you are the all mighty coder while you do nothing, so far the 1 thing im sure about you is that your existance here is only to lie and try to make people think you are great while you suck. thats the nice impression you set.

After all the things I told, you are still repeating your same old crap.

You are pathetic.

After all the things I told, you are still repeating your same old crap.

You are pathetic.

See thats what im talking about you are just all talk, you talk to everyone like they are lowlifes compared to you yet when you asked to proove something or show something you back out. After that i know why everyone thinks that you are an idiotic spineless piece of junk :)

See thats what im talking about you are just all talk, you talk to everyone like they are lowlifes compared to you yet when you asked to proove something or show something you back out. After that i know why everyone thinks that you are an idiotic spineless piece of junk :)

You are so pathetic.

all you can say, as i said to the other junk matthew shut up or put up :)

You are unable to understand anything.

Now, I can see the similarity between you and finito.

You are unable to understand anything.

Now, I can see the similarity between you and finito.

thats all you can say when someone says you should back your words up? :D