Official Spam Topic

Maxtor

I dont see that much :D

So brain damaged? :) :okey:

And now im brain damaged, you make me laugh really. If you cant back up anything you say just dont say it you and your little buddies can say anything it wont matter until none of you can back it up. So now take your balls out of your masters pocket and either shut up or put up, i dont have the time to deal with your stupidity so either stop posting stuff that doesnt make sense or proove that i should be demoted.

And now im brain damaged, you make me laugh really. If you cant back up anything you say just dont say it you and your little buddies can say anything it wont matter until none of you can back it up. So now take your balls out of your masters pocket and either shut up or put up, i dont have the time to deal with your stupidity so either stop posting stuff that doesnt make sense or proove that i should be demoted.

Havent lose time developing since l2acis,all the others packs are totally crap, or were, dunno atm.

Proove me wrong by making a server nowdays.

lazyness over 9000 :D

click

prompt new tab

click

wait

click again

:/

vdonwloader seems very nice

but it throws exception when i try to download

Havent lose time developing since l2acis,all the others packs are totally crap, or were, dunno atm.

Proove me wrong by making a server nowdays.

all the others are crap hmm but you know that acis is the land of epic amounts of copy paste right? Anyway not because i want to proove you wrong but i alredy designing a roadmap for a public pack i'll have not a half private half public stuff like acis because i dont do it for the money.

You are usless with limited coding knowledge, 0 contribution and you have no real life, by the time you are 24 are you satisfy your needs for socializing via a dead forum.

all the others are crap hmm but you know that acis is the land of epic amounts of copy paste right? Anyway not because i want to proove you wrong but i alredy designing a roadmap for a public pack i'll have not a half private half public stuff like acis because i dont do it for the money.

Acis is an epic amount of copy-paste.

You are so brain damaged I feel sorry for you.

You are usless with limited coding knowledge, 0 contribution and you have no real life, by the time you are 24 are you satisfy your needs for socializing via a dead forum.

Okay lets analize this.

Proove that i have no skills otherwise i cant say much since i never said im a pro or anything like that.

0 contribution hmmm i still have the most shares in l2j boards so that argument is pretty bad.

I have no real life?you know me or something we met somewhere or we even know eachother? :D

By the time im 24 im a freelancer and have a daily job also, what can you show? Daddys money and addiction to a forum? :)

Acis is an epic amount of copy-paste.

You are so brain damaged I feel sorry for you.

freya downgraded to interlude thats copy paste :D

Okay lets analize this.

Proove that i have no skills otherwise i cant say much since i never said im a pro or anything like that.

0 contribution hmmm i still have the most shares in l2j boards so that argument is pretty bad.

I have no real life?you know me or something we met somewhere or we even know eachother? :D

By the time im 24 im a freelancer and have a daily job also, what can you show? Daddys money and addiction to a forum? :)

freya downgraded to interlude thats copy paste :D

Freelancer, the modern term of being unemployed.

In your confused mind changing chronicles is a copy-paste for you.

Another proof you are brain damaged.

Meanwhille, you work(obviously for more money)

you are higher educated

better programmer

and more succesful in life(funny how i bring such a thing in a discussion in such a forum)

fyi definition of freelancer is: someone who works for himself and work on tasks only not as someone who has to sit behind a desk  hours a day, meaning i sit down and work at home for more money than you'll ever get. :)

taking freya and deleting stuff so it becomes interlude is basically the same as taking interlude and copy stuff from freya so yes its a copy paste pack :D