Official Spam Topic

Maxtor

Noone,all trashes. The only decent pack is l2acis and ppl say that you need knowledge ,csb!

you just proved that u are retarded as fvck :P

Sick of wannabes hmm, as i said before yet never brag about it i was a developer in l2emu, i have stuff commited in l2j, i was administrator in l2jfree and i had 1 of the most successful private packs sold plenty of times in this forum and made with it over 2k €. If that makes me a wannabe i can live with that. Also the thing that you say i abuse my pixels, well than ask maxtor about spam section dekarma he will tell you the same i told before, its allowed even tho someone(justice khm) edited the rules.

Before you call me or anyone else for that matter a wannabe, think about it twice because you might get owned hard. You are not going to judge me, your in no position to do so. Also if you check the karma of your master, its the same as i left it he cried hes pixel back but the staff refixed it to -2 because it was a valid reason to give him a -1. Nuff said.

Sick of wannabes hmm, as i said before yet never brag about it i was a developer in l2emu, i have stuff commited in l2j, i was administrator in l2jfree and i had 1 of the most successful private packs sold plenty of times in this forum and made with it over 2k €. If that makes me a wannabe i can live with that. Also the thing that you say i abuse my pixels, well than ask maxtor about spam section dekarma he will tell you the same i told before, its allowed even tho someone(justice khm) edited the rules.

Before you call me or anyone else for that matter a wannabe, think about it twice because you might get owned hard. You are not going to judge me, your in no position to do so. Also if you check the karma of your master, its the same as i left it he cried hes pixel back but the staff refixed it to -2 because it was a valid reason to give him a -1. Nuff said.

Shut up, no one reads your shit, wannabe.  Ask for demotion, so an actually skilled person can get promoted.

Shut up, no one reads your shit, wannabe.  Ask for demotion, so an actually skilled person can get promoted.

feel free to show me someone, ohh you cant thats sad :)

Keep talking for xdem while i dont even talk to him,lawl.

If dekarma isnt on rules,dont even do it. Maxtor should add it first and then use it.

Ah and btw Maxtor said that you dont like anything about his actions (or i didnt get it right) but you are still moderating for him :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Keep talking for xdem while i dont even talk to him,lawl.

If dekarma isnt on rules,dont even do it. Maxtor should add it first and then use it.

Ah and btw Maxtor said that you dont like anything about his actions (or i didnt get it right) but you are still moderating for him :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

you say the same thing as xdem you are the same, all talk and no show :)

You guys can call me anything but none of your prove anything either other than how huge noobs you are ;)

Yes i disagree with many things maxtor did in the past and nowdays i give him a lot of ideas he accepted yet havent done since he needs to wait for the new theme. You know you say always the same thing but can you proove it?Im tired of listening and listening and listening so heres a task for you.

Proove that you(or the ones you lick ass to) are better at developing, or proove that i abuse my privs or anything that should end up in demotion and than i will be first one to ask for it. The ball is in your court lets see if you have the balls or not.

you say the same thing as xdem you are the same, all talk and no show :)

You guys can call me anything but none of your prove anything either other than how huge noobs you are ;)

Yes i disagree with many things maxtor did in the past and nowdays i give him a lot of ideas he accepted yet havent done since he needs to wait for the new theme. You know you say always the same thing but can you proove it?Im tired of listening and listening and listening so heres a task for you.

Proove that you(or the ones you lick ass to) are better at developing, or proove that i abuse my privs or anything that should end up in demotion and than i will be first one to ask for it. The ball is in your court lets see if you have the balls or not.

I never said that im a developer or something,i just dont like your ego not your work.

I never said that im a developer or something,i just dont like your ego not your work.

Thats funny guys constantly attack me for no reason without any proof yet when i say okay proove it and i will the 1st to ask for demotion than you back off. Buy a spine kid.

Here's one tip: Ignorance is bliss.

i dont like to ignore things because it just snowballs out of hand by time.