Official Spam Topic

Maxtor

Actually gypsy's are arabian you fregging newbs XD And they got their name "Gypsy"(derived from E-gyp-t) case back then ppl thought gypsy's came from Egypt. Now Spain has the largest gypsy population and also Portugal. Cause our gypsies are more bold/violent/thieving and are always on the news ppl tend to misunderstood the issue.

@SrbIN USA has the most gypsy's in the world, dont act smart but think of it, how can u assume a critical mass like that can fit only in 1 country, haha.

If i was as you described me he would of been banned.

@SrbIN i'm the only active romanian in this section, and i warned Matthew before not to call me that, he did it again so i warned him more severely so i'd be sure he stopped.

Romo can be derived from Romani which = gypsy's, not the other way around, also if you are social integrated into society you would of known not to use abbreviations like that one with no background check at all.

Get the irony? Since you have no knowledge of it at all?

:forever alone like a boss:

Actually gypsy's are arabian you fregging newbs XD And they got their name "Gypsy"(derived from E-gyp-t) case back then ppl thought gypsy's came from Egypt. Now Spain has the largest gypsy population and also Portugal. Cause our gypsies are more bold/violent/thieving and are always on the news ppl tend to misunderstood the issue.

@SrbIN USA has the most gypsy's in the world, dont act smart but think of it, how can u assume a critical mass like that can fit only in 1 country, haha.

@SrbIN i'm the only active romanian in this section, and i warned Matthew before not to call me that, he did it again so i warned him more severely so i'd be sure he stopped.

Romo can be derived from Romani which = gypsy's, not the other way around, also if you are social integrated into society you would of known not to use abbreviations like that one with no background check at all.

Didn't read LOL

And i bet your stupid, also he was referring tot he fact that he didn't see it >.>

I wasn't raging i explained where gypsy's come from, you might learn smth, but apparently... you're too busy proving me right.

Fact # 1

Learn to read. I'm talking about Europe population, didn't recalled any info about the US. I'm pointing about EU.

Fact #2

Not my problem if u get offended on forums for someone not knowing what Rom means. They live in my country as well, but I don't give a flying fvck.

Fact #3 Their name doesn't come from ''E-GYP-T'', that's bullshit. Read some history and not the crap people put online. They're originally from India.

Fact #4 Hindu people aren't Arabs.

Fact #5 You lack of something which gipsies have most, it's called ''respect'' to the others.

So, the conclusion? I'd say that you ( AS PERSON ) are worse than a gipsy fellow.

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Take more in da ass.

Found this as well.

originally they come from india, this was very long ago. today they come from romania, but you can find them all over europe.

"Linguistic and genetic evidence indicates the Romanies originated from the Indian subcontinent, emigrating from India towards the northwest no earlier than the 11th century."

Romania but they are everywhere now. I`m in Belgium and they are on the streets begging or outside of churches.

My ''conversation'' ( better to say monologue, since you can't have a convo with a sheep) has ended HERE.

Your country using the word 'rom' ,that doesnt mean that all countries does.

I told you i call ROManianS ,romos cuz its a simpliest word,idc what it means rolf.

You made a 5 pages to explain it,cm on..

Your country using the word 'rom' ,that doesnt mean that all countries does.

I told you i call ROManianS ,romos cuz its a simpliest word,idc what it means rolf.

You made a 5 pages to explain it,cm on..

Let him use the google powers and trying to prove facts that doesn't exist, just another wannabe smart sheep on the nets.

End it

Slaves taken from the Sindhi part of northern India ( now Pakistan) by Muslim conquerors were sold to the Egyptian Mamelukes. The ones who converted to Islam were freed according to Muslim law and hence were called by Europeans 'gyptians'. The Ottomans later brought them into Europe and they became roma , sinti who remained slaves and christian( Austria) etc.

fmdzo