Official Spam Topic

Maxtor

Anyway, the fact that you become moderator doesnt mean that i will respect you,you and everyone with privs,doesnt change anything for me.

Like it or not,live with it or abuse your dekarma once more.

Ofc i dont know your irl but the fact that you are fake doesnt change my opinion for you.

15s2881.png

oh yeah ty make me more famous n00b ;) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha bitch haters in here gonna hate. Come on call more noobs here hahahahahahahahahahahahaha it starts having fun ;)

Anyway, the fact that you become moderator doesnt mean that i will respect you,you and everyone with privs,doesnt change anything for me.

Like it or not,live with it or abuse your dekarma once more.

Ofc i dont know your irl but the fact that you are fake doesnt change my opinion for you.

Like it or not, live with your desperate thoughs.

Ok and you will live with a fail mod promo where you do not DESERVE! nice one ;D.

Like it or not, i dont give a sh1t about what you think. One more random who's crying for his account.

Like it or not, i dont give a sh1t about what you think. One more random who's crying for his account.

YES BITCH BECUZ YOUR STAFFERS GIVE BAN JUST LIKE LOLIPOPS. THESE LOLIPOPS YOU LICK TO GET POSITION YOU ARE NOW. SO CLOSE YOUR MOUTH AND DO SOMETHING USEFULL IN HERE AS "MOD" ;)

Still didnt answer me for the items on your weekly server.. :okey:

So simple that you can understand that its not mine.

Get real.

Also i bet for sure you will log and play while you are flaming it.

I am doing the same sometimes.

You know e-pennis grows up faster with these kind of actions as you mention.

YES BITCH BECUZ YOUR STAFFERS GIVE BAN JUST LIKE LOLIPOPS. THESE LOLIPOPS YOU LICK TO GET POSITION YOU ARE NOW. SO CLOSE YOUR MOUTH AND DO SOMETHING USEFULL IN HERE AS "MOD" ;)

I am trying for the best.

Anyway turn caps off, i started to give you attention but not for much.

bb

the usefull thing it was to ban you  :happyforever:

lel

I am trying for the best.

Anyway turn caps off, i started to give you attention but not for much.

bb

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha Pro `Heroin became angry grrrr hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you're hidden back of a report button. nothing more less and usefull hahahahahahahahaha ;D