Official Spam Topic

Maxtor

I didnt say that u paid,i said that you dickhold them by reporting threads after HV got promoted.

Not even wonna say neither for your fake trade count nor for shares in order to get karma :happyforever:

Exactly dude,thats the funny part :)

but instead of getting mad over someone getting promoted like many before you back in the days when half of the staff was near useless, get a promotion yourself ;)

I didnt say that u paid,i said that you dickhold them by reporting threads after HV got promoted.

Not even wonna say neither for your fake trade count nor for shares in order to get karma :happyforever:

Why you didnt do the same?

Why you didnt start to report things to take that promotion and you are crying like a desperate kid now?

Why

Why

Why..?

but instead of getting mad over someone getting promoted like many before you back in the days when half of the staff was near useless, get a promotion yourself ;)

Im not mad,im getting tired of his abuses. Forum is nearly dead,i dont see any 'promotion' to get a promote here.

Im not mad,im getting tired of his abuses. Forum is nearly dead,i dont see any 'promotion' to get a promote here.

Forum is nearly dead well partially thats true, but the forum beeing kinda "down" have nothing to do with bad promotion its just a really small part of it. Also keep in mind that this is just a forum dont start to care too much its not going to lead to any good trust me on this one :D

Κάντε με lol moderator να βάλω μια τάξη εκεί μέσα!

I dont want to take any promote here but i am talking about it all day all night.

kkbbthnx

[Gr]Δεν μπορείς να καταλάβεις πότε κάποιος κάνει πλάκα και πότε όχι.

Forum is nearly dead well partially thats true, but the forum beeing kinda "down" have nothing to do with bad promotion its just a really small part of it. Also keep in mind that this is just a forum dont start to care too much its not going to lead to any good trust me on this one :D

Im on mobile,so you know how i care for it 8)

[GR] Edw esu eisai toso kaulwmenos me to forum pou ka8esai ki spammareis ki zalizeis gia pragmata pou den se noiazoun opws les, emeis giati na katalaboume to toso aplo? Tespa fanhkes k meta apo auto to pws ais8anesai.

Good luck, to a3izeis dustuxws ;) [/GR]

Im on mobile,so you know how i care for it 8)

wait a sec...you check the forum from phone?thats...mxc would be the LAST thing i would check from my phone lol :D

wait a sec...you check the forum from phone?thats...mxc would be the LAST thing i would check from my phone lol :D

Dont be so aggressive to him, dont argue, cause he is one step before thinking that you are my friend.  :troll:

yes,wifi op! :D

[GR] Edw esu eisai toso kaulwmenos me to forum pou ka8esai ki spammareis ki zalizeis gia pragmata pou den se noiazoun opws les, emeis giati na katalaboume to toso aplo? Tespa fanhkes k meta apo auto to pws ais8anesai.

Good luck, to a3izeis dustuxws ;) [/GR]

Im on mobile and i prefer to log here than to watch bullsh1ts on tv.

Anyway ,you ll make full +15 on your new weekly server?

Dont be so aggressive to him, dont argue, cause he is one step before thinking that you are my friend.  :troll:

i dont even know you, the only thing i know about you is that you can code some shit too :DDD

besides if you think that was agressive you dont know my old self too well :DDDDD

yes,wifi op! :D

Im on mobile and i prefer to log here than to watch bullsh1ts on tv.

Anyway ,you ll make full +15 on your new weekly server?

Keep hating you're in a good way.

Btw once its not my server and i am waiting to see your skills by creating one.