Official Spam Topic

Maxtor

Ofc Innactive,if u like coding you can code for free aswell,not crying for being scamming etc.

Maybe you dont care about pixel but when someone smites you (I am talking generally) you are crying.

Also you dont care about forum but you're crying and hating about promos and eveything that doesnt have to do with you.

Ok attention-whore.

Ask everyone that i talk nowdays to tell you the fact i give about a pixel.

Also you can ask Rosalie,fapping atm,how sad i was (or were? Correct mr.pro) while you smite me yday with your retardness.

Also you can ask Rosalie,fapping atm,how sad i was (or were? Correct mr.pro) while you smite me yday with your retardness.

I ll repeat maybe you dont care about pixels but you care for one rank here while you are saying that you dont care about forum.

Anyway that one wont end up anywhere and you know it well.

Ofc Innactive,if u like coding you can code for free aswell,not crying for being scamming etc.

Brother, who says that i will share my skills here??? For trading etc??? EVERYONE CAN HELP WITH HIS WAY. NOT WITH THE WAY WHERE OTHERS WANTS TO FOLLOW. F.E. In here all are following these Rules where never became true as i saw. The topics here are almost the oldest of the new ones.... The team of the forum also is soo old and they could known that these topics must be locked from them. BUT noone doing this way to check them. NO RULZ = RESPECT. Simple!

I ll repeat maybe you dont care about pixels but you care for one rank here while you are saying that you dont care about forum.

Anyway that one wont end up anywhere and you know it well.

I Said that i was trolling about lol mod,how many times i should repeat it to make you understand it? Get real

I just hate fake ppl and noone will change that :)

They could never change it because as i told before they never did something like that. And they will NEVER Do it again! They bored so much where noone cares for this forum anymore! NEITHER GLOBAL MODS.!!!!!

I Said that i was trolling about lol mod,how many times i should repeat it to make you understand it? Get real

In case you are trolling why you are keep talking about promotions if you dont care?

In case you are trolling why you are keep talking about promotions if you dont care?

because promotions are most failures ever! PROMOTED MEMBERS WHERE NEVER SAW IN AND WHEN THE PROMOTION TIME HAS COME ALL WAS IN WTF!!! kidding me now?

because promotions are most failures ever! PROMOTED MEMBERS WHERE NEVER SAW IN AND WHEN THE PROMOTION TIME HAS COME ALL WAS IN WTF!!! kidding me now?

Any why someone like Matthew has to talk and bla bla all the time to us and not straight to Globals and who ever has to do with Promotions?

I said that promos was fail ,mostly cuz of your promotion.

Now tell me that u didnt share your c/p sh1ts to get 3 pixels and get promote due to new rules,

or you didnt report that sh1ts whole day (stop spamming somehow too o.O) for that promotion.

Bitch pls

I said that promos was fail ,mostly cuz of your promotion.

Now tell me that u didnt share your c/p sh1ts to get 3 pixels and get promote due to new rules,

or you didnt report that sh1ts whole day (stop spamming somehow too o.O) for that promotion.

Bitch pls

Share things too (If you dont want to prove your 100% of your skills, just one piece of them) to get promoted while you are giving us to understand that you are one of the best here? Why you didnt do it?

Any why someone like Matthew has to talk and bla bla all the time to us and not straight to Globals and who ever has to do with Promotions?

And about requests? who cares???? NOONE! And after hour you will pm a staffer to tells him ban him becuz he suck my dick for unban etc etc... Eh? who cares???? the forum???? Come on! WAKE UP AND FEEL FOR ONE TIME WHAT DOES IT MEAN REAL STAFF AND NOT WANNABES!

Wait what? I wont share anything as i said. Also i told you that i dont fking care about promos,since being mod etc isnt something positive here.

I dont like the way (mostly dickhold) you did to get promoting not your skills as moderator that are pretty good. :/