Official Spam Topic ☂

Maxtor

Έρευνα συνδέει το μέγεθος με την ευφυία

Ο συνειρμός έχει γίνει πλέον σχεδόν στερεότυπο: μεγάλο στήθος σημαίνει σεξοβόμβα, σεξοβόμβα σημαίνει- 9 στις 10 περιπτώσεις- αφέλεια και μικρό IQ. Αλλά μία έρευνα στις ΗΠΑ έρχεται να ανατρέψει τον μύθο της χαζούλας που επειδή έχει μεγάλο στήθος καταδικάζεται σε χαμηλό IQ.

Η μελέτη, που είχε στόχο να διερευνήσει τη σύνδεση ανάμεσα στο μέγεθος του μπούστου μιας γυναίκας και το επίπεδο της ευφυίας της, διαπίστωσε πως οι γυναίκες με μεγάλο στήθος είναι πιο έξυπνες από εκείνες που είναι λιγότερο προικισμένες.

Στη μελέτη, συμμετείχαν 1.200 γυναίκες. Οι εθελόντριες χωρίστηκαν σε 5 ομάδες, από αυτές που φορούσαν extra small μέχρι αυτές που φορούσαν extra large.

Η μελέτη αποδίδει το γεγονός ότι οι γυναίκες με μεγαλύτερο στήθος ήταν πιο έξυπνες, στο υψηλότερο επίπεδο των γυναικείων ορμονών, που θα μπορούσε να οδηγήσει και στην καλύτερη ανάπτυξη του εγκεφάλου.

btw vale olloi thn kouveda :D

Vgaltin mia photo kai valtin ( me ekanes ban min 3exnas )

Osa thimame

gm:If you tell me again idiot i will ban you

me:fix gladi i hit 130 and 300 dmg skill

( den thimame )

gm: you dont respect me

gm and i listen to you

leave or ban

me:i dont respect you?

me: i reported you the gladi dmg and you diding even chek it

gm: were

me: mxc

gm: return to mxc and leave

me:aahhahahahahaha

gm: you are 12 years old

gm: toublo

me:re mpoufe poso eisai?

gm: den exei simasia poso eimai

me:aahahhahahhaah

gm:egw den brizw

me:den se rwtisa

me:san poustis milas

me: eisai ntropi gia ton patera sou re poustraki

admin : //ban

Eixe kai alla pou den thimame mporei na simplirosi o admin apo edw

den mhlouses me emena xD

Opa :D Mperdepsa to name :D

Na

Osa thimame

( den thimame )

gm and i listen to you

leave or ban

gm: gamo tin mana sou malaka mpla mpla

gm : //ban acc SkyWolf

Edit: How it started

me: ! admin fix the gladi

me: ! FIXXXXX GLADI

me: ! YOU IDIOT FIX GLADI

the ban was for the idiot

Opa :D Mperdepsa to name :D

Na

Osa thimame

( den thimame )

gm and i listen to you

leave or ban

gm: gamo tin mana sou -beep-a mpla mpla

gm : //ban acc SkyWolf

Edit: How it started

me: ! admin fix the gladi

me: ! FIXXXXX GLADI

me: ! YOU IDIOT FIX GLADI

the ban was for the idiot

xa0ax0ax00ax0axax0ax0a0aax0axax0ax0a0axax0ax0

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• GOSTEI MUITO DO VIASUAL DO SERVE COMO POSSO ADQUIRI ESSA REV PACK   
    • Helly everyone . I use L2jmobius interlude , i did everything , installed the db compiled the Build in eclipse Gameserver seems to lead OK , but it fails to connect to loginserver When i click to start the loginserver it says  "Loginserver terminated abnormally" This is wheat gameserver shows me :    [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect...   And This is my login config file:   # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Login Server Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server. # This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router. # Dumbed Down Definitions... # LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you. # WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet). # x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers. # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Networking # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Bind ip of the LoginServer, use 0.0.0.0 to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 0.0.0.0 LoginserverHostname = 0.0.0.0 # Default: 2106 LoginserverPort = 2106 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 127.0.0.1 LoginHostname = 127.0.0.1 # The port on which login will listen for GameServers # Default: 9014 LoginPort = 9014 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Database # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Specify the JDBC driver class for your database. # Default: org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver Driver = org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver # Database URL # Default: jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true URL = jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true # Database user info. Default is "root" but it's not recommended. Login = root # Database user password, leave empty for no password. Password = root # Maximum number of database connections to maintain in the pool. # Default: 5 MaximumDatabaseConnections = 5 # Determine whether database connections should be tested for availability. # Default: False TestDatabaseConnections = False # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Automatic Database Backup Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Generate database backups when server restarts or shuts down.  BackupDatabase = False # Path to MySQL bin folder. Only necessary on Windows. MySqlBinLocation = C:/xampp/mysql/bin/ # Path where MySQL backups are stored. BackupPath = ../backup/ # Maximum number of days that backups will be kept. # Old files in backup folder will be deleted. # Set to 0 to disable. BackupDays = 30 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Thread Configuration # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Defines the number of threads in the scheduled thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. ScheduledThreadPoolSize = 2 # Defines the number of threads in the instant thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. InstantThreadPoolSize = 2 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Security # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned. # Default: 5 LoginTryBeforeBan = 5 # Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. # Default: 900 (15 minutes) LoginBlockAfterBan = 900 # If set to True any GameServer can register on your login's free slots # Default: True AcceptNewGameServer = True # Flood Protection. All values are in milliseconds. # Default: True EnableFloodProtection = True # Default: 15 FastConnectionLimit = 15 # Default: 700 NormalConnectionTime = 700 # Default: 350 FastConnectionTime = 350 # Default: 50 MaxConnectionPerIP = 50 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Misc Login Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # If False, the license (after the login) will not be shown. # Default: True ShowLicence = True # Default: True AutoCreateAccounts = True # Datapack root directory. # Defaults to current directory from which the server is started. DatapackRoot = . # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Scheduled Login Restart # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Enable disable scheduled login restart. # Default: False LoginRestartSchedule = False # Time in hours. # Default: 24 LoginRestartTime = 24    
    • or at least to tell you an update that sorry but still not at home.. 10 days is suspisious.. but he is long time offline from discord indeed... maybe something happened?
  • Topics