Questions

Tessellate

Thanks system works as follows:

It's a buton in the bottom of the topic which any user can press it and it will automatically show in the bottom of the topic which users thanked to the autor. Also, the autor will have Points  or something like this, depending on the number of thanks.

X Points = X Thanks

Thanks system works as follows:

It's a buton in the bottom of the topic which any user can press it and it will automatically show in the bottom of the topic which users thanked to the autor. Also, the autor will have Points  or something like this, depending on the number of thanks.

X Points = X Thanks

Better X Thanks => 1 Point.

he is banned, maxtor not giving a shit 2 weeks now, about anything lol

Well he should a bit at least but anyway, thanks for replying.

I don't think either that noble will take that privileges.

Btw so finito u say that your list is ready and you are waiting Maxtor's final answer?

I don't think either that noble will take that privileges.

Btw so finito u say that your list is ready and you are waiting Maxtor's final answer?

maxtor's actions actually

Just if people abuse their karma powers, take away their VIP or Donator membership

easy, or just perma ban them

What is power? What is karma priv? Fuck you dude, just go fuck yourself, is a fucking + or -.

So what does it means? I have 3 balls when I use it and you have 1.5? Just change the rule, use it for + or - whenever you want.

For guides, shares. You like a post? give it +1, same as -.

about Thanks system, i think its good idea, also it would be cool, that when this system will start to work, moderators will prevent ppl from simply getting posts numbers by saying "nice share", "thx", "testing" etc, and delete such new posts if they doesnt bring anything to conversation