Questions

Tessellate

@ http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=245072.0

so when the new staff will be applied?

&

Don't remove karma, just make the punishment bigger. as i discriped earlier in a topic & in a pm to Noble

Make the punishment bigger? Sure, let's keep banning people on the forum just because they tell to you " go fuck yourself " and immediately dekarma or ban. I wonder if they would tell that in your face in real life, you will equip the machine gun and shot them? lol.

Just if people abuse their karma powers, take away their VIP or Donator membership

easy, or just perma ban them

We need Maxtor's activity for that

We need Maxtor's activity for that

let globals make a list, and when maxtor comes online, he can just demote the whole list to normal members

you can do that once a day. or just give Noble demo/promo privileges, just like grisom had them

let globals make a list, and when maxtor comes online, he can just demote the whole list to normal members

you can do that once a day. or just give Noble demo/promo privileges, just like grisom had them

That won't happen and you know it.

Finito may I ask you something? Is Warmaster banned?

Anyway, it's time to change the way that Karma works. And as TopTrade said Thanks system is the best, that's what I suggested to Noble as well but with some differences.

Finito may I ask you something? Is Warmaster banned?

Anyway, it's time to change the way that Karma works. And as TopTrade said Thanks system is the best, that's what I suggested to Noble as well but with some differences.

he is banned, maxtor not giving a shit 2 weeks now, about anything lol