Business Talk.No kids,No spam allowed.

Blane

Well, possibly the 3d place of admin is closed .

I've talked yesterday with Blane and I said yes to be an admin ..

Dunno now.. Let's wait for him.

I think that all the GL.Mod and Uploader places have been taken. He said that he was looking for one more admin only.

But Dunno .. Let's wait for him.

Well, possibly the 3d place of admin is closed .

Maybe one more Gl.Mod will be added because maybe i will not Admin of Blanes site

because i have some problems with the bank ...!

So.. Blane i want to apply for a g.mod and i will be online everyday 2-3 hours and sharing

15-20 things everyday thats mean 15-20 topiCS..! Btw i will check every user and believe me i will dissapear all of the spammers..!

If you want me i will be there only for help...

K4rMa

I want to apply as an G.Member cuz i have experience in warez i have worked with GeNoWarez.com // now closed.You have my msn blany so...  ::) Im active and im fare, AND i dont want a single dollar from anybody for anything thats contacted to wOrK :)

I have changed my msn.Send me a pm in MXC and I'll send you the new one.

I can be site admin . But i will have free time from 3 of june and later. I have my own dedicated box on  USA to host ONLY sites. I have installed mailservers and everything a professional site needs. Also if you plan to make a forum style site i can make you a very special portal and manage all the loyaouts. Also advertising the site its an easy job as i already have more than 12.000 registered contactas at my mailserver and i can make mass invites .also i am a expirienced on ipb as i handle my servers one.  if you want to talk with me send me a pm to tell you my personal msn.

We have to talk.I'll sent you pm here and then we can talk on msn.

Umm... I got a question which is boggling my mind.  Whats the point of a warez forum nowadays when there's major torrent trackers that are legal and cant be shut down?

Answered Below!

Prolly some people are prefer Rapidshare instead of Torrents, cause of speed and stuff, although I mostly use torrents.

I could help somehow, but my upload speed is terrible and I don't have enough time...

Perhaps you can share things. ;)

Maybe one more Gl.Mod will be added because maybe i will not Admin of Blanes site

because i have some problems with the bank ...!

So.. Blane i want to apply for a g.mod and i will be online everyday 2-3 hours and sharing

15-20 things everyday thats mean 15-20 topiCS..! Btw i will check every user and believe me i will dissapear all of the spammers..!

If you want me i will be there only for help...

K4rMa

So...3 Admins +1 me are 4.A friend of mine maybe contribute also for the lisence etC.We are not sure for LeM yet.I have to talk to him on msn.In any case Admin Positions are CLOSED NOW.

Well let's make a List :

----------Admins----------

● Blane

● EzEraL

● DeathSoldier

● tzrcryp100

● LeM (we'll see who leaves who stays...) + Dimis4

----------Global Moderators----------

● vent00za

● TheMentaL

● K4rMaArR0wS

● Destiny

● HaCkz0r

----------Uploaders----------

● Stefoulis15

● Fakoykas

[We need a lot of uploaders]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the positions right now.

Apply as an Uploader as soon as possible

Whatever else you want post here,send me a pm or add me on msn(get it by pming me!)

Cheers,

Blane

I said I want only serious applies.

Don't interrupt again,if you don't like the topic, or I will give you -1 on karma.

Cheers,

PS: I don't need any noob on my forum(neither spammers/flamers)Thanks.

-Blane

Update 22/05/08

Application Period for Uploaders starts NOW!

-More Privileges if you apply now!

-Have an RS Account become a Head Uploader[more privs.]

Still want 1 more Gl.Moderator.

Apply now with these stats:

-Nickname:

-Forum Experience:

-Worked ever? :

-Rank[uploader/Gl.Mod]:

-IM[msn/yahoo/skype]:

-Why you apply? :

Thanks!

i wanna apply for uploader.

Thanks ;)

I think I can speak to you on msn.I have you added I think.Anyway If you speak to me it'll be nice.

It would be nice to have all persons of the staff in msn so I can speak with them.

Or i can design your site's logo and banners if you wish.

Contact me on msn to tell you the name of the site ;)

-Blane

@Blane

just some ideas/infos for you

1. use vBulletin its better then the other stuff (most safely)

2. take care for provider/hoster, if they see u has a warez site they will make it fast down

3. try to make it Anonymous

4. if u warez site get fast popular.. than u have to be save for attacks.