Smite rules don't apply to spam section.

Dev

indeed nevermore. i like your compare with greek goverment. best .

The compare was not only mine actually, I just refered it. I said what people that I talk with for maxcheaters believe. And this is what they told me they think/believe.

Dask+Mods=B.F.F.E

Β.-Ε.F.F.E

Anyway, what are you trying to achieve by the spam ? This topic will get locked as many others got locked because nobody cares/cared. At least some people understood what really goes on. And no I'm not talking about Dask, no I'm not talking about karmas, I'm talking about what people believe that makes this forum's image more corrupted than it seems.

Β.-Ε.F.F.E

Anyway, what are you trying to achieve by the spam ? This topic will get locked as many others got locked because nobody cares/cared. At least some people understood what really goes on. And no I'm not talking about Dask, no I'm not talking about karmas, I'm talking about what people believe that makes this forum's image more corrupted than it seems.

have to agree

np i will kick their ass after life .

Enough with  the off topic :P

You feel that you don't have good arguments and invoke immediately off-topic, to answer to your reply, this whole topic is off-topic of the Report section, because it will be closed eventually and nothing will happen.

Happy with the answer?