[Request]Custom Script

Napster321

Question

I want a script that will be similar to nobless manager but this one i want to give access levels .

What i mean if player have x amount of x item then he get access level.I want it to be till access level 6.I know that it's kinda difficult and none gonna do it but pls if someone can pls make it.

Thanks.

whats the problem?

Just make new instance of npc, in his bypass add something like: if(command.equals("gimmeAcess") player.setAccessLevel(6);

i cant make a script dude....i dont have the knowledge

He pretty much just gave you what you need. You can put it in RequestBypass or include it inside the instance (i think) and make the HTML bypass to whatever is in command.equals(...).

It's dev help section, not "make my code" section, make something and share until you're ok with it, or go in marketplace section.

vampir answered you, create a new instance, create a bypass, the code of the bypass is less than 10lines of code, change your npc type for the instance name in npc.sql and voila.

See how are written others instances.

Being a newbie in coding has nothing to do with laziness. If you got no love of coding, simply forget deving. L2J is only coding.

I will try it if i success it i will share it

You don't have to succeed, but at least try until you're blocked, I will help to unblock you, then you continue, then I unblock, then... until you finish and eventually share final result for others.

But asking for code, that's a simple "no-no".

Im thinking of modifying the nobless manager script Pastebin code It will work?

Up to you, the result will be identical using instance or script.

On my project forum, you will find infos regarding quest system. As quests and custom scripts work the same, it can be helpful to you.

i think i have to make a new command for giving access level .... where "player.setNoble(!player.isNoble());" I tried player.setAccessLevel(2); as Vampir said and nothing hapened.

Finallyyyyyyyy workeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed :D needed restart :S i got used from IL reloading scripts with command .Ok thanks everybody for help im gonna share it in some hours :)