interlude L2Awakening c6 PvP 450+ Online

DIS HOMIE GOT A POINT

wow. i have seen so many randoms talking about our  history  that have seen through holywood.

let me guess.. leonidas.. so..... another random nerd here that saw 300 and heard about this.

if we got guts or not? BRING IT ON fool.

Some non-factors, Without using their mind instead. L2 has been old already every freakin' br/gr/turkey has learned some tips about l2, U some addicted guys that prefer using their stupidity instead of mind. Gr33k3rs that still believe someday will be like Leonidas and his soldiers but u faggots destroyed your country and keep doing it with this annoying mind u've.

Spaming sh1ts all the time about anythings u don't like, w/o know sh1ts about!

GR33K servers, Another cartoon! I finally figured ur pathetic mind and ur annoying strategies at all. The community of l2 has been decreased a lot! YOU CAN DO SH1TS ALL OF YOU.

ok by

wow. i have seen so many randoms talking about our  history  that have seen through holywood.

let me guess.. leonidas.. so..... another random nerd here that saw 300 and heard about this.

if we got guts or not? BRING IT ON fool.

Was not talking about your history, Everybody knows that greece has the biggest history!

This server turned to be more corrupted than unbalanced.

There is no such thing as "balance" in this server. OL's never got fixed, mages are nerfed as hell so they are useless with all the ressists, archers are OP like all servers, yet unkillable (As a part of me that got 200+ pvps with archer in 2 days), bishops are invulnerable since the mana pots restore 800 mp and they have all 100% of their mp, tanks damage has been reduced so much, that with +18 weapon and AI (talking about pala) does 300 damage crit and many many more things.

kOzA is admin and his brother is playing with his name, with full donated skills & items, plus a couple of his clanmates.

None was responding on forum topics so someone just cleaned all up and said "everything is fixed".

I found a great server to play to, yet again its unbalanced & corrupted. Everyone's leaving, resulting the server to be only bots in giran.

Good luck with your project.

There is no such thing as "balance" in this server. OL's never got fixed, mages are nerfed as hell so they are useless with all the ressists, archers are OP like all servers, yet unkillable (As a part of me that got 200+ pvps with archer in 2 days), bishops are invulnerable since the mana pots restore 800 mp and they have all 100% of their mp, tanks damage has been reduced so much, that with +18 weapon and AI (talking about pala) does 300 damage crit and many many more things.

kOzA is admin and his brother is playing with his name, with full donated skills & items, plus a couple of his clanmates.

None was responding on forum topics so someone just cleaned all up and said "everything is fixed".

I found a great server to play to, yet again its unbalanced & corrupted. Everyone's leaving, resulting the server to be only bots in giran.

proofs???....(About Koza)

Been in love with ur mind.

Only tards will keep on this server..

such a corrupted server, and gm fixed nothing until now lol

Here we go. I'm telling you meng! Somehow ATS should dominating a server like they never did before, That's why they decided to open "their" own server! Been wondering why greeks have the same stupidity with their politicians but i think, I got the answer!