interlude L2Awakening c6 PvP 450+ Online

So we your brother dont open again l2unit?

L2Umet was 1 month srv also.

hello (i dont know who are u) my bro make some mistakes on l2umet haha yes was a failuer, but l2unit was perfect server, btw now he havent time...

So we your brother dont open again l2unit?

L2Umet was 1 month srv also.

We did several mistakes on L2Umet, though it was never closed, it's under construction and it's being reworked. About L2Unit, you can't judge it , obviously it was much better than any Epilogue server back then that's why it gained 1.000 players in less than 2 months, to be honest it's also under development, on a new way than the old server, same client of course, so you can't judge L2Unit which was a great server, and you can't speak about L2Umet either any other server of Daniel's cause you can't do 1/3 of what he can.

In addition this isn't a topic referred to L2Unit/L2Umet/L2Crow so stfu, and respect author if you want to discuss about L2Unit and if Daniel is or not a good owner open an English topic in L2 General Discuss and i'll be happy to discuss with you, plus stop hiding your ID so tell us who the fck are u. 

We did several mistakes on L2Umet, though it was never closed, it's under construction and it's being reworked. About L2Unit, you can't judge it , obviously it was much better than any Epilogue server back then that's why it gained 1.000 players in less than 2 months, to be honest it's also under development, on a new way than the old server, same client of course, so you can't judge L2Unit which was a great server, and you can't speak about L2Umet either any other server of Daniel's cause you can't do 1/3 of what he can.

In addition this isn't a topic referred to L2Unit/L2Umet/L2Crow so stfu, and respect author if you want to discuss about L2Unit and if Daniel is or not a good owner open an English topic in L2 General Discuss and i'll be happy to discuss with you, plus stop hiding your ID so tell us who the fck are u. 

OK.

guys :)

Only god can close it from ddos :) trust me :)

i have open wow server 8 months before ,many big russian attacker's try to attack us ,but they cant :)

WOW server still alive :)