interlude L2Awakening c6 PvP 450+ Online

Omg pedroo you are retard and clan gye..I wanna make all my items and playing alone i dont wanna be e member of a clan for my reasons so the better for my and players that they solo not log in that server?If you dont like you no log in..Or rb jewels killing bosses and on the shop..so and solo players can take it but a little harder because of waiting.

You are like all 10 years old kinds..noob that alone dies for fun and then in clan chat plz help they take me pk.Then your hole clan coming with full 2 pts and 4 bishops nice better stop playing l2.

why are u so mad? lol

imo gm could add rb jewels on shop but make it hard, not just a little harder :x

if people get full set in less than 1week, what u gonna do after it? :x

rb's turns useless, pvp starts to be boring..all we do after 1week is oly and trying to get augments..

im just giving my opinion, u dont need to start flamming and dont try to guess.

I DONT like play with others i dont wanna play with clan because clan needs help from all members i dont like clans because clan=no pvp one pro clan kill alls in pvp zone 1,2,3 times and then why to stay i leave..except that if the option 1 will chosen one or tow gyes from the first 1-2 days will take baium/valakas/zaken/antharas and then at the pvp zone will be the top players with more casting/mc/resist why for a solo player not a chance to be a good player.?