Zyra, Rise of the Thorns

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/news/champion-sneak-peek-zyra-rise-thorns

i have been waiting for a plant champion since the start xD also i knew about the plant king you got canceled, seems like they managed to make one now, she seems epic and i bet with some CC too like bind ( i like her the sneak peek image a LOT )

Morello said she won't have any interaction with bushes blabla. She will just have a seed which she will plant at any spot nearby and this seed will do almost anything , something similar with Orianna's Ball but not the same , and yes she is AP Carry.

Also , fap fap fap fap.

Morello said she won't have any interaction with bushes blabla. She will just have a seed which she will plant at any spot nearby and this seed will do almost anything , something similar with Orianna's Ball but not the same , and yes she is AP Carry.

Also , fap fap fap fap.

if her playstyle will be like that, i will buy her for sure

i am bored with the autopilot champs :P

He will be op xD..Thats the only think that i know :p

it's a girl :P and nothing is op, just at the first weeks you dont know how to counter them

[GR]Ρε Dask πραγματικά πού τα βρίσκεις όλα αυτά τα μοντέλα που βάζεις στην υπογραφή σου συνέχεια ;

ΥΓ: Εσύ και ο SeventhSky βασικά..