[exploit] enchant

Xaioxaio increase the minimum number of post  please, I tested in 2 more server and work :)

The first post isn't the most important, but all thos tards that are saying the trick have to hide their post!!!

BTW can it work with armors or jewels? sry for newbi question.

The first post isn't the most important, but all thos tards that are saying the trick have to hide their post!!!

BTW can it work with armors or jewels? sry for newbi question.

it should work with armor and jewels if it works with weapons.

var a:array[1..100] of string;

i,n:integer;

id,getitem,openpet,useitem,pet,enchant :string;

begin

//Item id need to be captured.For example from UseItem packet

id:=hstr('03 01 1A 10');

useitem:=hstr('14')+id+hstr('00 00 00 00');

pet:=hstr('8B')+id+hstr('01 00 00 00');

enchant:=hstr('58')+id;

//openpet need to be captured:RequestBypassToServer

openpet:=hstr('8C 03 01 1A 10 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00');

getitem:=hstr('8C')+id+hstr('01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00');

if (fromclient) and (pck=hstr('1B 02 00 00 00 ')) then

begin

buf:=getitem;

sendtoserver;

buf:=openpet;

sendtoserver;

end;

if (fromclient) and (pck=hstr('1B 03 00 00 00 ')) then

begin

buf:=useitem;

sendtoserver;

buf:=pet;

sendtoserver;

buf:=pet;

sendtoserver;

buf:=enchant;

sendtoserver;

end;

end.

so there it is , didn't test this script yet (its for pet) so pls take a look on it and tell me if it works . if not ill fix it

how to use : copy it to phx ---> scripts , replace the ID in the lines with : 03 01 1A 10'

be sure u target the pet and be close to it . if u wanna speed it up a little u can add GetItemFromPet (8C i think ) to packet send , set send evry to 1000 and enable it (this way it will take the item from pet inventory to your automatically every 1 second )

so gave fun and good luck (this isn't 100% but its sure around 96% )

when i get some time ill try to make the trade or sell to dupe or enchant (working)

ur script isnt working... it doesnt giveitem to pet

edit:alright thx for info , the script has been edited so try again

EDIT:15.06.2008

well another try , i was in game and worked for me , below this message is the script i used (only the important part) and if i look on the script above its basically the same , theres nothing wrong with the script , and Inapropriate/enchant failed (withound crystals) is also part of the enchanting ... if those thisgs won't appear in the chat while u enchant means either u have the wrong ID , or some misstakes with the enchanting form in game (be close to your pet ,"" NOT a summon "" put the weapon in pets inventory marked as "items" (in game when u open pet stats etc...) and take out the weapon (this step is only to be sure) keep it on target , open enchant and use social victory , no matter if u stand or sit .) if it still won't work on some servers (like l2core) u can't use pet inventory as hero , make a new char in that case . avoid the lags (example zarich drop ) , and u are sure to get +25 with a few hundreds of scrolls . if the weapon break at the very start means it doesn't work on that server , or u replaced the wrong lines in the script .

the part i used on my last try

begin

//Item id need to be captured.For example from UseItem packet

id:=hstr('4B 1A 33 10');

useitem:=hstr('14')+id+hstr('00 00 00 00');

pet:=hstr('8B')+id+hstr('01 00 00 00');

enchant:=hstr('58')+id;

//openpet need to be captured:RequestBypassToServer

openpet:=hstr('8C 4B 1A 33 10 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00');

getitem:=hstr('8C')+id+hstr('01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00');

if (fromclient) and (pck=hstr('1B 02 00 00 00 ')) then