Greek Thread

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=244496.0

It's a domino effect, once 1 person starts using Greek the entire thread is pretty much gone. A bit tired of seeing that annoying language everywhere (including ENGLISH BOARDS which get tainted with Greek threads and Greeks spamming everywhere with their own language).

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=244496.0

It's a domino effect, once 1 person starts using Greek the entire thread is pretty much gone. A bit tired of seeing that annoying language everywhere (including ENGLISH BOARDS which get tainted with Greek threads and Greeks spamming everywhere with their own language).

Indeed it's really annoying while you are part of an International community to watch Greek topics even in non-greek sections but let me remind you that most of the users here are less than 16. They lack of English knowledge and I doubt if they have read the rules at least one time. But being part in a forum where most of the members are Greeks have these results. You aren't wrong but you have to deal with it since the forum has many Greeks

Indeed it's really annoying while you are part of an International community to watch Greek topics even in non-greek sections but let me remind you that most of the users here are less than 16. They lack of English knowledge and I doubt if they have read the rules at least one time. But being part in a forum where most of the members are Greeks have these results. You aren't wrong but you have to deal with it since the forum has many Greeks

so they have to read the rules better, otherwise mods have to warn/punish them.

so they have to read the rules better, otherwise mods have to warn/punish them.

Even if they punish them this "phenomenon" won't stop. There will always be Greeks who will keep posting in non-greek sections with Greek topics, replies. And if they are going to punish them as you recommend then the forum will go totally dead. It won't stop, it's impossible to stop it.