interlude [L2OFF] L2Panic , serious server. x65

L2Panic

About DDos , you might know that depends on the DDos attack , if is a profesional DDoser  , me , you and the FBI might have problems. If is a standard DDoser we can stop him easily with D-Guard , Sharktech and 100mbs connection. 

About DDos , you might know that depends on the DDos attack , if is a profesional DDoser  , me , you and the FBI might have problems. If is a standard DDoser we can stop him easily with D-Guard , Sharktech and 100mbs connection.

The original version of D-Guard cost arround 500-600 euro.With the demo version the only thing that u can do is to stop 50-100 packets for some seconds.

I know Panic in personal and i can asure you that he is not lieing and he always starts serious projects, we worked together many times and he spends a lot of money to provide good & secured servers to players.

1 feature i dont like , u really wanna add caradine letter in gm shop buyable with adena ? you better make caradine letter possesor 3 and need barakiel to complete the quest for pvp and other stuff ... because every random can be noblesse , but if there will be some competiton for it , will be very nice to pvp for barakiel ;)