[Share]Something Useful 4 Hlapex Users

Bantito

I just heard about some exploints like becoming  a GM and also learning accounts  a man in GvE was a fake cheater GM with names Yo Yoman... funny well someone is gonna find out how is this happening but i don't think so he will post it sause the GMs looking this forum a lot. So maxtor find out a way so GMs can't reach a section like safe Cheating :P

Pro, we already found out how he did it and its fixed.

and also learning accounts

If you mean the recent people losing items due to people stealing them, it isnt due to Hlapex.  It due to them giving out their password.

So maxtor find out a way so GMs can't reach a section like safe Cheating

Also impossible, I dont think Maxtor has a GM detector on the forum (yet) :P

Hlapex is a program to simulate packets.  GM's cant find out an users password without them telling which i can guarantee that anyone else here will say the same thing.

That, or using l2brute or them just being retarded and using the same username/password.

Anyways, back on topic again xD

About hlapex on l2OFF.

Did any1 figured out already how to spawn an item in inventory on the l2OFF??

i just get the message, u don't have enough adena..

I'm trying to compare the hlapex packets from diff servers on using another sniffer .. but there seems no diggerence yet..

Please if u got this figured out, i'd like to know how u have done it.

Hlapex is a program to simulate packets.  GM's cant find out an users password without them telling which i can guarantee that anyone else here will say the same thing.

That, or using l2brute or them just being retarded and using the same username/password.

Anyways, back on topic again xD

lol like gms need to have their account info... Change droplist in elpy to 200 Swords or something else and it's done now he goes with his other, player char to the mob (elpy in this example) and kills him. This is GM corruption ^^