[Share]How to get high score in low lvl dawn/dusk festivals

It's easy way to get high score in dawn/dusk festival :)

1st u need low lvl chars party (i offering full dd party , 9 archers)

2nd u need max lvl OL , then with your OL invite all chars to clan (ally) and when dd party will be teleported inside festival go near gates  and start buffing they will receive your buffs (vop,predator,zerk etc <3)

Now u just need to gain max score which enemy cant beat...

Works on my server so i though maybe this help u too and srry for eng mistakes.

TIP: OL skills have range so be closer each offer as u can .

It's easy way to get high score in dawn/dusk festival :)

1st u need low lvl chars party (i offering full dd party , 9 archers)

2nd u need max lvl OL , then with your OL invite all chars to clan (ally) and when dd party will be teleported inside festival go near gates  and start buffing they will receive your buffs (vop,predator,zerk etc <3)

Now u just need to gain max score which enemy cant beat...

Works on my server so i though maybe this help u too and srry for eng mistakes.

TIP: OL skills have range so be closer each offer as u can .

Im not sure,but I think Iv read smthin at festival explanation:

"If u receive buffs from outside(Prophet,Warcryer etc) your party will immediately be teleported out."

Cant quite remember was that for festival or smthin else ;)

Im not sure,but I think Iv read smthin at festival explanation:

"If u receive buffs from outside(Prophet,Warcryer etc) your party will immediately be teleported out."

Cant quite remember was that for festival or smthin else ;)

I think that was Rift rules, can't remember if it applied to festival

to win festival, L2W is your best friend. And I think nukers are betters btw.

i would agree with dadman

beacause i ve tried nukers and they are the best ^^ if u know how to play but ill try this one out too ^^ thx in advance.. :)

Well if you play at server which allows to make custom subs, you just need to get strong party and be the best in top class [it gives more points than other] Festival is one thing, second is contribution of seal stones [some ppl don't know about that imo]. But anyway it still nice sollution to gain advantage over enemies ;p, for example, make action: all ally mates sign to opposite side, level in cata, win the festival and then free debuff in town for your enemies included.

Well if you play at server which allows to make custom subs, you just need to get strong party and be the best in top class [it gives more points than other] Festival is one thing, second is contribution of seal stones [some ppl don't know about that imo]. But anyway it still nice sollution to gain advantage over enemies ;p, for example, make action: all ally mates sign to opposite side, level in cata, win the festival and then free debuff in town for your enemies included.

maybe for low capacity server

if you are against more than 1000 players which usually take other side, it would be difficult

i hear that festival permits to gain reputation clan points. maybe your trick may be usefull for this; but dunnow if this is so interesting ...

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...