[CnC] Warwick sig

Wow, nice smudge here dude. Text is fine for me but, the render it doesn't blending well.. Try to increase your skills in render. I do the shame mistake sometimes. I Do the effects flow and etc but I ignore the render.

Wow, nice smudge here dude. Text is fine for me but, the render it doesn't blending well.. Try to increase your skills in render. I do the shame mistake sometimes. I Do the effects flow and etc but I ignore the render.

Ok, ty dude! Btw, this time i didnt use the Smudge tool i used the Sharpen and Blur to make something which looks like ;)

Ok, ty dude! Btw, this time i didnt use the Smudge tool i used the Sharpen and Blur to make something which looks like ;)

I tought its smudge.

Actually, there is a lot to say. The signature overall lack a lot of effects, all that has been applied is some background smudge, that don't even really fit with the render colors, there is no clear depth in the signature. Text is plain, not even good, you lack creativity. Work on improving the signatures, leave them text-less and after you're done with mastering signatures, move on texts. That's what i can say for now. Keep it up.