[Request] Item Summon Npc GmShop, Sevices

oneo

Question

Help friends someone could help me how to and what makes this mod if someone would get me he could hand him before I thank all

The custom NPCs won't be spawned in the game. You will have to use your magic gem in order to see them spawned around you and make use of their functionalities.

Everyone will start with a magic gem and there will be no way to lose it.

4 answers to this question

June 2012 topic guys...

Anyway for guys eventually interested by a magical gem which show hidden NPCs (which is indeed an interesting feature, and not specially related to AiO crap) you can eventually tweak pcknownlist for a similar pseudo-code :

boolean gotObject = getActiveChar().getInventory().getItemByObjectId(objectId) != null;

(in the for loop...)
if (obj instanceof L2Npc && ((L2Npc) obj).isHidden() && !gotObject )
       continue;

There are different implementations, but this one will make it trully invisible, even from 3rd party softwares.

just look how the //spawn command works , also if you want to make it de respawn after certain time just make a thread in the item handler class which runs after dat time and remove last spawned npc