[CnC]Spiderman

First of all, his left foot (low-right corner) is cut. ( btw what is that thing in the low-right corner? text from wp u used?mb, if yes delete it.)

Secondly, I dont think that the render blends well with the bg.

And one more thing, text sucks. KIU

First of all, his left foot (low-right corner) is cut. ( btw what is that thing in the low-right corner? text from wp u used?mb, if yes delete it.)

Secondly, I dont think that the render blends well with the bg.

And one more thing, text sucks. KIU

this and also the bg theme is associated with jungle or something i think it would'nt fit with a spiderman render , the cut problem at his leg is a really major problem , but i will agree text sucks , but somehow it fits with the outcome .

Well it was a really fast tag,i had in my mind to find a way for the leg but i totally forgot it...Also the bg isn't a jungle or something.

Well it was a really fast tag,i had in my mind to find a way for the leg but i totally forgot it...Also the bg isn't a jungle or something.

If you could find better text it would be better i think... Nice try anyways...

I'm currently working at the text,i think i managed somehow to fix the leg.

Good Job then ;) If you could make also coloured BG and render infront of the bg Spiderman will be Extreme!!!!

Good Job then ;) If you could make also coloured BG and render infront of the bg Spiderman will be Extreme!!!!

Didn't really understood what you said there lol.

Didn't really understood what you said there lol.

Just it would be better if you add colours to your BG Than B&W and the rest of sig let it as it is.