[Looking for]Partner for new Lineage Server

Hello , i am looking for a partner that he can give money for the server (no wannabes without experience) ... I will develop the whole pack so i dont request from you to have any knowledge on java.Please dont make idiot comments , i am not looking for an idiot ass u call them i just want to open one server and i dont have any money.The client will be c6 , ye i know it's old client but i dont like the new ones !

You pretty much want people to give you money so you can open a server without giving anything in return? xDD

Seems like the tl;dr version of your post is "looking for person to give me money idiotically"

You pretty much want people to give you money so you can open a server without giving anything in return? xDD

Seems like the tl;dr version of your post is "looking for person to give me money idiotically"

He will take the amount that he gave for the server back from donates

The man is right to search a Admin with monay, just this is not the place to do this, try in real life... cuz noone from forum can trust to non-known man and share monay for probably non-existing server....

Infact ... I'm sure that you cant find it here...

Go ask your friend's... not in forum

The man is right to search a Admin with monay, just this is not the place to do this, try in real life... cuz noone from forum can trust to non-known man and share monay for probably non-existing server....

Infact ... I'm sure that you cant find it here...

Go ask your friend's... not in forum

I dont really care ... And who told u that he must trust me ? I will just develop the files and he will setup it on the dedicated i will not even got access on it ..

I dont really care ... And who told u that he must trust me ? I will just develop the files and he will setup it on the dedicated i will not even got access on it ..

Huh. And what if you find bugs? You will compile every time jar and give it to him so he can put on dedicated?