[HELP] editing weapongrp.dat

Ok I need a little help because for some strange reason when I edit weapongrp.dat to add a new weapon, any kind of new weapon even one downloaded from one of the posts I get an error and my client doesn't start! That suddenly happened today as in the past I already edited the weapongrp.dat and my client was working perfectly! My client is H5 by the way although I don't know if that is a useful info!

well a simple way to do it without erros is making your own dat files or lines, if you want do it and avoid errors here you have my guide, have fun.

[Guide] Adapting Items Between Chronicles [All Chronicles]

actually I know that the weapons are well adapted to my chronicle, I already used them on this server a week ago but I deleted them and now I wanted to put some new ones, that didn't work so I tried with those old ones and now those don't work either! It's insane! Maybe its my L2FileEdit I'll try a new one! Thx for the tips by the way those will help me after I make this dat file work as it should

well it seems that for a strange reason I am able to edit it perfectly with the GOD L2FileEdit but not with the h5 one although my client is h5! strange situation but i can cope with it! Thank you Critical error for your reply as u were the only one that replied now this topic can be closed by a mod!