[Share here] Cheats or Tricks

a good cheat, which only me and some close friend now is... ok i will share it :) When you get summoned in the Rift, immediatly press D+F and you get 1000 extra gold, its good i start with lvl2 boots at lvl1 good bug. use it wise

tried it many times, but it does not work

only my summoner spells are in cooldown when i try it

help me?

no hacks for lol the only hack i knew was the no cooldown on your summoner spells that could be done by cheat engine basicaly it allowed to put all your points in the mastery think that decreas your cooldown and then 0 cd on flash or heal.. try to youtube flash with no cooldown.. im sure u all will find it

use revive on top champs, smart choice ;D

There are no cheats for lol and if anyone creates any they get fixed very soon by Riot.

next patch :>

any tricks guys ?

btw : last game we have been playing 5vs5 and i said on chat press D to dance ... 4 of my team did it and they lose flash and heal ...QQ

kids

Raging in a game will cost you the defeat.

Ok joke.Get some Tips (Ad most likely)

When u fight in the jungle,range is your partner.Use any weird spot to fight,so enemies cant come on you (for example,fight near baron and team fights on bushes?Go to the blue buff and hit from there,If enemy doesn't have a jump he won't touch you.)

Combining your auto attack with spells gives the illusion of damage.

Go ashe,use autoattack with slow,Volley and Autoattack.What it looks like on lvl 5?A 260 dmg burst.

What it is in reality?120 dmg +70+70.Seperately the dmg is not even noticeable.

Smartcast and not smartcast.On long cd spells,Try NOT TO USE smartcast (Ashe's arrow,grave's ultimate)

This will make you more focused on your shot.

Use smartcast in harass spells,since the position is what matters in harassing (Corki's q,when enemy steps ahead Shoot him,Without smartcast,you may lose time and the target)

Work your runes with your style.

Follow guides,see what they build,try it and then make your adjustments.

(Example:Most ad guides say FLAT mr on blues.I use mr @18.Its 12 more mr and in lane phase by 90% mr would be useless.)

Herpderp