L2 Battle Pack (Uncompiled) IL

Site and send me infos.

He sent me these informations:

Retail Systems, Unique Systems, Special Commands,Events added: (ctf,lms,dva) Balanced Classes, Geodata + Pathnodes already added added.Php protection added!

He sent me these informations:

Retail Systems, Unique Systems, Special Commands,Events added: (ctf,lms,dva) Balanced Classes, Geodata + Pathnodes already added added.Php protection added!

Huh.

Ok i don't need infos.

This is a scam, I repeat a scam.

The L2Battle was "developed" by me, so you can propably figure out the quality of the pack.

It was my server, 2 years ago. Truly reached 300 people online.. not everyday though.

But the pack had a lot of problems including the random shut down (though I have to admit that rarely hapenned). It definately has NOTHING retail and all what he claims about it is false.

In case it was the second version of battle, which wasn't developed by me. but wizzi(not wizzy) Then its based on some russian pack and as you can realise there's absolutely no reliability on that.

=

This is a scam, I repeat a scam.

The L2Battle was "developed" by me, so you can propably figure out the quality of the pack.

It was my server, 2 years ago. Truly reached 300 people online.. not everyday though.

But the pack had a lot of problems including the random shut down (though I have to admit that rarely hapenned). It definately has NOTHING retail and all what he claims about it is false.

In case it was the second version of battle, which wasn't developed by me. but wizzi(not wizzy) Then its based on some russian pack and as you can realise there's absolutely no reliability on that.

=

Hahahahah nice joke

I have the pack and if someone need's it i will sell him.

AND I AM NOT SCAMMER,i am already scammed,don't need to scam.

Hahahahah nice joke

I have the pack and if someone need's it i will sell him.

AND I AM NOT SCAMMER,i am already scammed,don't need to scam.

You are a dumb, it's simple.

Who is gonna buy a pack outdated (about 2-2.5 years ago)

Pentoy was the owner of this project and he knows much better than you what's happening with his old files.

You are a dumb, it's simple.

Who is gonna buy a pack outdated (about 2-2.5 years ago)

Pentoy was the owner of this project and he knows much better than you what's happening with his old files.

There is not the same server that you say i don't know Pentoy so don't post if you don't know .This server was mine and my old friend,so don't spam please

There is not the same server that you say i don't know Pentoy so don't post if you don't know .This server was mine and my old friend,so don't spam please

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

you made my day.

So you stole and the name also?

And you should mention which l2battle you are selling.