L2Tracker Bot (Gracia/freya/high Five/god/tauti/lindvior)

Anfet

Hey guys, i've bought it and im not dissapoint, the payment method (Pilmus) is easy and instant, the support from the creator is very good, and the program is undetectabeale and works great.

Its a 100% recommended investment.

Hey guys, i've bought it and im not dissapoint, the payment method (Pilmus) is easy and instant, the support from the creator is very good, and the program is undetectabeale and works great.

Its a 100% recommended investment.

Well said, besides it works beyond any anti-bot protection available.

rly good tool :)

some suggestions:

- add scanning hp/mp/cp of party (auto heal/recharge pt members)

- add scanning for debuffs (auto cleanse pt members)

And here is my idea (which i wanted to implement in own undetectable bot years ago, but never done):

code "lobby" server where ur clients will connect and communicate with other party members. Clients (bot users) will create own closed groups with friends, each client in this grp will broadcast own informations to others and listen from others. This way, we will have completely new gamma of nice functions like:

- whole party auto-assist MA

- clients will can "ask" for rebuff when canceled (pixel-based check) some buffs

since this will require standalone server for it (even cheap vps will be good for first k of customers), u will can make is as additionally paid option (like few euros/month).

rly good tool :)

some suggestions:

- add scanning hp/mp/cp of party (auto heal/recharge pt members)

- add scanning for debuffs (auto cleanse pt members)

And here is my idea (which i wanted to implement in own undetectable bot years ago, but never done):

code "lobby" server where ur clients will connect and communicate with other party members. Clients (bot users) will create own closed groups with friends, each client in this grp will broadcast own informations to others and listen from others. This way, we will have completely new gamma of nice functions like:

- whole party auto-assist MA

- clients will can "ask" for rebuff when canceled (pixel-based check) some buffs

since this will require standalone server for it (even cheap vps will be good for first k of customers), u will can make is as additionally paid option (like few euros/month).

Well tracker can of course track party members. It only requires you to setup the party window.

You can see details here

It can also clean debuffs. You have an option for it too in healing tab.

About the thought - yeah it would be nice, but it has few cons:

1. Requires a server.

2. Some protections can scan open ports and say "okay you are using tracker". Had that stupidity some time ago.

3. I don't actually believe communication will be good.

But thank you for ideas.

1. Requires a server.

2. Some protections can scan open ports and say "okay you are using tracker". Had that stupidity some time ago.

3. I don't actually believe communication will be good.

1. chepest vps from hetzner - 8e

2. 90% of ppl connect via firewalls (from routers/software), but u can for example use port 80

3. well, for sure faster then speaking to each other on teamspeak or even press pushToTalk button

maybe someday in future :P