[Share]Party control. V3

Hello everyone. Yesterday i started working on a new mod, party control. Every party leader can press .partycontrol and a window pops up. There, there will be some options for the party.

What is implemented so far:

- Leader can set his party in and out of pvp mode.

- When in pvp mode, his party can be detected by any player with the command .showpvpparties(it shows all parties in pvp more, near which town they are checking where most party members are and how many members at each party i might extend this one more, need ideas).

- He can recall all his party members.

- I have created a static FastList in L2Party that contains all parties in the server. Each time one is created, it is put there and when it is deleted it is removed.

- He can teleport all his party members to another zone. Zones are setted by the admin in the htmls.

- If party is in pvp mode, all members have custom color setted by the admin on their name/title.

- A channel for the party leaders, where only they can talk there and it can be viewed by all party members.

- Party's main assister. When in pvp mode, leader can set the main assister. When he attacks a player, all party members, except if they have a class mentioned in the configs, change their target automatically to the player he attacked. Also a text informs everybody which is the main assister's target.

- Possibility to view each party member's inventory. Works exactly like alt+g with gms, the only difference is that it is done with the .viewinventory command. It only works for party members.

I have tried to code it as simple as possible and i am going to improve it more. Also it's fully configurable.

It is coded on Interlude l2j. Don't ask me to code it for newer chronicles, i hate them. Do it by your self.

Here: http://pastebin.com/CE5rLjAz

CHECK IT

I need ideas to improve it, not only for pvp mode, but to add general party control features too.

My next steps(green=done, orange=undone):

- Rework the main assister thing, based on vampir's idea. I think i'll keep both systems. How will the new one work: Leader will be able to set groups at his party with group leaders. For example, he will be able to set all the tanks in one group and one of the tanks will be the leader. If he attacks someone, then every member of his group will target him automatically. Also a message will be sent too. It's much cooler this way.

Some pics(i'll update them on next update i decided not to upload new pics, it's boring, v1 pics are enough :) ):

shot00000eqj.jpg

shot00001es.jpg

shot00004n.jpg

*Maybe an idea could be like you got command channel in only 1 party.

Now you need to have 2 parties to make one

*Able to check eachothers gear (some sort of inspect mode)

> could take the code from existing creations i guess

*Maybe something pretty cool could be that you can promote somebody as your main assist inside a party. If he attacks a target the target gets marked with some emblem or something, or there comes a message in chat or something...

We use bot programs for this now :)

*A global chat for all leaders of parties in pvp mode, so they can communicate in some way

Or flame ofcourse ^^ (Drama is best in L2)

If i come up with some others or smthng, i'll share them

Goodluck :)

*Maybe an idea could be like you got command channel in only 1 party.

Now you need to have 2 parties to make one

*Able to check eachothers gear (some sort of inspect mode)

> could take the code from existing creations i guess

*Maybe something pretty cool could be that you can promote somebody as your main assist inside a party. If he attacks a target the target gets marked with some emblem or something, or there comes a message in chat or something...

We use bot programs for this now :)

*A global chat for all leaders of parties in pvp mode, so they can communicate in some way

Or flame ofcourse ^^ (Drama is best in L2)

If i come up with some others or smthng, i'll share them

Goodluck :)

Amazing, really thanks.

What do you think, this leaders' channel should be able to be viewed by all members and only leaders talk, or just leaders?

Also about party matching, i don't think it's possible on interlude l2j since party matching isn't implemented :/. And i don't really know how it works to create something similar, if you could explain it would be great :)

About assist thing, i could make something else, like if main assister attacks someone, every member would target him automatically. What do you think?

Also about gear, something like alt+g on gms? Like being able to view inventory?

Amazing, really thanks.

What do you think, this leaders' channel should be able to be viewed by all members and only leaders talk, or just leaders?

Also about party matching, i don't think it's possible on interlude l2j since party matching isn't implemented :/. And i don't really know how it works to create something similar, if you could explain it would be great :)

About assist thing, i could make something else, like if main assister attacks someone, every member would target him automatically. What do you think?

Also about gear, something like alt+g on gms? Like being able to view inventory?

Well to start, i'm not a developper or something xD I know really nothing about java or something...

I'm just a player

About the leader channel, i'd keep it only for leaders.. simple reason will be spam.

Should be a channel where leaders can organize their fights, no need for party members to be involved.

could be viewable by members.. doesnt really matter

About the main assist.. don't do that

I'll give you an example >

We run a party with 2x bishop, 1x tank, 1x OL, 5x archer

Bishops will have their targets inside the party (not on the enemies ofcourse)

Tank need their target on for example the enemy's bishop

OL doesn't even need a target, unless the sleeps/fears somebody

So main assist is only for the damage dealers... if you'd change the whole party's target it will fcked up xD

So i think you can best work with just a text message or something when the main assist changes target or if possible some kind of mark on the enemy

About the gear, yes.. basicly just take the code from somebody else (i think Falcon? or LeLouch wrote it before...)

Just a nice extra :)

Wouldn't do the party matching... nobody uses it on later clients, so wouldnt add it on interlude to be honest :p

About the leader channel, i'd keep it only for leaders.. simple reason will be spam.

Should be a channel where leaders can organize their fights, no need for party members to be involved.

could be viewable by members.. doesnt really matter

I think i'll add configs about viewable.

About the main assist.. don't do that

I'll give you an example >

We run a party with 2x bishop, 1x tank, 1x OL, 5x archer

Bishops will have their targets inside the party (not on the enemies ofcourse)

Tank need their target on for example the enemy's bishop

OL doesn't even need a target, unless the sleeps/fears somebody

So main assist is only for the damage dealers... if you'd change the whole party's target it will fcked up xD

So i think you can best work with just a text message or something when the main assist changes target or if possible some kind of mark on the enemy

I will add configs with restrictions here too. So some classes wouldn't change their target. But i will add a message too.

About the gear, yes.. basicly just take the code from somebody else (i think Falcon? or LeLouch wrote it before...)

Just a nice extra :)

I'll think about that :)

Thank you very much again :)

Rewarded for the idea and the code.I hope you will keep it up to date with more versions

Thanks. I will ;) In a while, V2 will be out with the features mentioned on my first post.

So on V3 you will see some interesting things :)

P.S. V2 is out. Preparing my next steps list...

List is ready.

Just some ideas:

Leader can set if party would be random, by turn etc.. +Lets say weapon,armor drops from mob, then you have to roll a dice and the biggest number will take the amor-weapon [/roll or smt .roll]

Leader can set an attack point or an re-spawn point [like castle flags on sieges].

250px-Corsair_Captain_Kylon-map.jpg

Also if they hit an a--beep--t of pvp's they'll get an aura that will increase cp/hp/mp regen

[random img xD

256fbis.png

Edit:

I thought something but it sounds a bit stupid ;p

Lets say you disable any kind of resurrection, if party is in combat.

If a member die during combat the leader will have a chance to sacrifice an member

to res the fall one.

Leader can set if party would be random, by turn etc.. +Lets say weapon,armor drops a from mob, then you have to roll a dice and the biggest number will take the amor-weapon [/roll or smt .roll]

This sounds more like an event or something..

Leader can set an attack point or an re-spawn point [like castle flags on sieges].

250px-Corsair_Captain_Kylon-map.jpg

Didn't get that one, attack point like a mark or something? And what exactly is respawn point?

Also if they hit an a--beep--t of pvp's they'll get an aura that will increase cp/hp/mp regen

[random img xD

256fbis.png

Edit:

I thought something but it sounds a bit stupid ;p

Lets say you disable any kind of resurrection, if party is in combat.

If a member die during combat the leader will have a chance to sacrifice an member

to res the fall one.

I think i'll do these ones, a bit modified.

Thank you :)